Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

More ideas about ocean

in English in Forums

Post 1–7 of 7

OP

by

Alexi M

6 years ago

AREA SUBTYPES FOR DEEP OCEAN AREA ------------------------- imagine that the ocean is one big area, but if it's only one area, the ocean will be just a solid, boring and similar place. But the ocean can be divided into several others areas. suppose the following subtypes of area: coral reefs, healing sands, underwater dunes, oceanic desert, ruins, crimson sands, underwater canyons, poisonous waters, cold springs. I think, by name it is clear that it will be located in area subtypes. ------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- MOBS ------------------------- keeper of deep-water ruins ( https://i.imgur.com/sTPQLz7.png ) Area: (main area) deep ocean > (area subtypes) ruins, underwater dunes, crimson sands, poisonous waters reward for murder: 50-75 coins Do nothing until the player comes close, in an inactive state broken into pieces ------------------------- Phase 1: speed: very slow HP:???/high attacks: enchanted bomb - from the eye (red crystal in the middle of the body) appears a powerful beam for 2 seconds, directed at a certain point, at the end of this beam creates a magic bomb that explodes half a second after the beam disappears - damage: very high melee -damage: medium ------------------------- Phase 2: the body crumbles, only the eye remains (red crystal in the middle of the body) If the monster loses the player, being in the second phase, he will simply self-destruct, not giving the loot. speed: doesn't move HP:???/low attacks: explosive lightning - every second at a distance of 4 blocks from the monster comes lightning directed at random points - damage: medium melee - damage every second at a distance of 2 blocks - damage: between the low and medium ------------------------- Yes, I painted it on the stream ------------------------- (even more ideas about fishs) ------------------------- ------------------------- perhaps these are all my best ideas that came to my mind during this time.

# 2

by

AdrianDaGod

6 years ago

Really creative ideas, would love to see this In game.

# 3

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Alex, thanks for the ideas! An ocean / underwater themed expansion for Angeldust would be super cool. I'm first wrapping up work on the current game world, but after that it might be a cool addition.

# 4

by

Prophet Ezekiel

6 years ago

I as thinking, that a Water Block and a 'Running Water' Block would be nice to have... we could make waterfalls then. Maybe, a fire block, too... one that actually hurts you if you touch it, and yet, be able to pass through it.

# 5

by

AdrianDaGod

6 years ago

Pretty sure Frank doesn't want to copyright striked by Minecraft Prophet Ezekiel.

# 6

by

Prophet Ezekiel

6 years ago

If you're talking about a copyright infringement, I don't think there's a problem, since the Angeldust graphics are way better, and I'm pretty sure, Firefly isn't stealing programming data from Minecraft. Besides, Minecraft's graphics strain my eyes ;)

# 7

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Water blocks are coming in a future update. Blueshoes has been bugging me long enough about them :)

Post 1–7 of 7