Dear FireFly

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next

OP

by

HashKing

6 years ago

Was wondering that you could permantly delete my account and all claimed lands and etc back to normal cause i'm planning to start fresh new acccount with my new Email :] if it possible terminate this account as fast as possible if not let it rot deep into the abbys of angeldust

# 2

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Please e-mail me at support@angeldu.st and we'll work it out. Glad to have you back!

# 3

by

Hummm

6 years ago

... and if you open that can of worms, I have a list of griefer accounts to wipe out too.

# 4

by

AdrianDaGod

6 years ago

Greifer list- Greifer Me Adrian AdrianDaGod Griefer #2 who should we ctrl alt delete first? :thinkemote:

# 5

by

Blueshoes

6 years ago

Hashking, what about that Village cafe in the grasslands? I renovated some parts of the building while you were away soo.... But then it is your call :/ Welcome Back, too.

# 6

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Let's just get rid of all accounts and start over. I think that should purge most of the griefers…

# 7

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

I try to grief-proof my claims by buying extra land around the perimeter, which creates a buffer against griefers. Then I can build a wall if I need to. It's a necessary strategy if I want to keep the integrity of my builds. I've had 3 instances where there were some players that were either griefing me, or they were just trying to be friendly.

# 8

by

HashKing

6 years ago

I like the idea above reboot angeldust some really heavy griefer anti updates

# 9

by

Blueshoes

6 years ago

RIP

# 10

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

No. I don't want him to wipe it. What I suggested long ago when I bothered Frank with such things; is that every 6 months or so you have to reclaim your claims. Not necessarily go there in game but maybe just click a button or something. Then if someone griefed me I could claim it on them because they would forget and I would not. I cannot understand why the account needs to be deleted. Why not just create a new account and forget about this one yourself. Not that I expect an answer but why would you bother someone else with this? I don't think it's right Frank.

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next