road event 2?

in English in Forums

Post 21–30 of 44

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 » Next

# 21

by

Hummm

6 years ago

ya, no problem ... in all honesty, we got way more accomplished after the stream was over last time, even though our numbers were far fewer. On the up side, your stream brought some needed exposure to the whole project, and the work has continued. btw, feel free to join, if even for a few minutes, even without the live stream. :)

# 22

by

Hummm

6 years ago

OK show time ... see you in game

# 23

by

Hummm

6 years ago

Voice chat on the Discord server is active.... come be a part in this fun event :) https://discord.gg/B9Zvqwv

# 24

by

Hummm

6 years ago

Woot .. and we're done for now ... level 130! great job everyone! (sorry Gerberd, we kind of abandoned you ... Space wanted to see the "curve" (both ends) .. when we came back you had gone) I think these "events" would really benefit if all participants were in the Discord Voice chat .. even if you can only hear/listen. ... we tend to get spread out beyond "in game chat distance" and it's no fun not "hearing" the conversation. I hope I don't miss anyone, but in attendance were: Gerberd (and a host of his alts) Blueshoes (4am!!) Road Warrior Fierro (on VC! woot) .. and some alts Space is green (w/ special appearances) and flyby's from: Doddy DarkFeader Joanjus Pablo32456 and if I missed you (sorry) .. please post and let me know

# 25

by

Hummm

6 years ago

And I thought it was over!! .... we got a second wave going here .. come and join!

# 26

by

space is green

6 years ago

It's the after party :P

# 27

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

For Humm I will go ahead and thank everyone who showed up today. I've got to thank Humm for setting this whole thing up. Thanks to anyone who has ever built anything anywhere near the road. Thank you Space for starting the road and for helping build it today. I'm going to be around tomorrow too. Who am I kidding? I'll be there someplace fixing edges and building lights for a week. I also have to say that some people wouldn't have been there if I weren't friends with Alex Makarov. His friends teleported to Gerberd because one or two were my friends also. Then some of their friends teleported to them and they were there as well. They wanted to know what we were doing and we had some trouble communicating but they were all very helpful. It was especially nice when Garactor had left, because he or she came back and said 'I need you to come help, follow me' or something like that in a language which I don't speak but I understood that. We all ended up killing this random hydra and whatever creatures came to help it. I definitely didn't go into cinematic mode in the middle of the fight to take this https://i.imgur.com/PLRtSpL.jpg Also this is definitely not all of us standing around watching Space shovel snow. https://i.imgur.com/4XWbtRS.jpg

# 28

by

Road-Doddy

6 years ago

Tried to get there on my event account Road-doddy but had no teleport so eventually i gave up. Was on my phone and had limited time so decided ill help to extend the road once we get back home. Big thanks for everyone involved in organizing this and hopefully there will be more of these in future.

# 29

by

space is green

6 years ago

I see some people didn't sleep; the road is now at level 138! :D

# 30

by

Hummm

6 years ago

That would be Gerberd ...

Post 21–30 of 44

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 » Next