City of Justice...

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 13

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

I built this city, probably a year ago, and every once in a while I'll add something new, in between other projects I'm doing. I'm guessing, there's low traffic going to it, because it's unknown to other players, so I'm going to give players a chance to check out Justice. Just leave a "friend" request. Feel free to add your build near-by. I'll be on this account tonight so I can catch the requests. When you click on my "World", you'll appear on the "Welcome to Justice" sign. In Justice, there's an extensive conveyor system that goes over the mountain, around the city, and under the mountain/city. There's a walk-way that goes through the mountain, also. There are two ways of getting under the city... via the conveyor system, or through a secret door in one of the buildings. I'm not done with the city because I'm always off doing some other project before I complete anything. I hope you enjoy Justice.

# 2

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

Yeah, you used to be out there all the time. I would teleport in and heal you from time to time and then I would leave. You'd always be working on some other area of it. I remember when you started that garden thing with the grass. I like what you did with that. That's a massive build you've got there.

# 3

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

And thanks for the encouragement, Gerberd. It kind of adds a little more energy and will power so I can continue.

# 4

by

Hummm

6 years ago

Yes it's truly amazing.

# 5

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

Thank you, Hummm.

# 6

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Kamikaze, do you want me to take a look and add the city (and a buffer around it) as a wonder (if I'm impressed :D)?

# 7

by

Hummm

6 years ago

If you're not impressed ... I want to see a reason why (before I go spending a billion hours on a grand "thing")

# 8

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

You can add it to "wonders" if you'd like, but only if you think it's worth it. I've seen a lot of other creations that could be added instead.

# 9

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

The buffer around Justice has a duel purpose... griefers and an opportunity to expand later, which I will do if I live long enough to do it.

# 10

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Alright, I'll go and take a look one of these days. As for the buffer: I take each far end of the entire current build/claim and then add a rectangular ring of two/three additional claims around that. Those don't count towards your account's claim count.

Post 1–10 of 13

1 2 » Next