Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

DEAR Firefly i keep killin bears

in English in Forums

Post 1–8 of 8

OP

by

zaljo151718

6 years ago

Firefly someone keeps abandoning mounts near my land plot or something and it is annoying cause sometimes when i spawn in i'm instantly attacked by a fricking bear can you plz make in so that any mounts abandoned in town just despawn?cause i've had this issue 5 times before

# 2

by

Hummm

6 years ago

Are the legendary bears? ... the first thing I do in-game is dismount ... then TP away .. they do die easy though

# 3

by

Firefly

6 years ago

I think I can (partially) fix this. I'll give it a shot soon.

# 4

by

zaljo151718

6 years ago

To Hummm they are not legendary bears just crappy normal ones

# 5

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

Yes. I've had my own mount turn on me. If I log into the game and abandon my mount at my house and then go somewhere and do something then I click the wrong button. Instead of just clicking the telecharger I log myself out of the game by mistake. Then I come back in. I'm at my house and atop a new mount. My old one hasn't despawned and it attacks me. Sometimes viciously because I'm not expecting it. Then it doesn't give any gold, has no level and doesn't give credit if it's a new monster. I understand this is how it's supposed to work because of reasons. We could avoid it by not abandoning mounts at people's places or where they may become a bother. If you brought your mount into someone's build you should try to make sure it's with you when you leave.

# 6

by

Fierro

6 years ago

Firefly: I was thinking about this. What if your PET despawn immediatly on owner TP. But then how can you 'recover' your pet if you lost it by accident (when you TP unmount)? My idea is that 'call pet' will spawn your last pet! You press F key twice... and if your PET was lost... you can recover (spawn it) again near you always.

# 7

by

Firefly

6 years ago

@Fierro: I'll take that into consideration, thanks for the idea. I'm not sure when I'll get around to fixing the mounts-attacking-others yet, but it's definitely on my list!

# 8

by

Firefly

6 years ago

I've fixed this, it will roll out soon once I get around to updating the server.

Post 1–8 of 8