The Conveyor Belt...

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

Firefly... it's possible for players and creatures to ride on a conveyor belt, but, can you make it possible for items to ride on the conveyor belt, also, in an upcoming update? I was trying to create something. Thank you.

# 2

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

Ok... turrets, springs, and dispensers (and some other non-building items) can ride the conveyor belt, but can you make it so all building items can ride the conveyor belt? Thank you.

# 3

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Uhh… make 'building items' ride the conveyor belt? I don't understand; what do you want to happen?

# 4

by

Hummm

6 years ago

I cant wait to see my skyscraper building moving down the striped road moving sidewalk add-on :D

# 5

by

Hummm

6 years ago

Can people add to it as it passes through claims that have build permissions? :O

# 6

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

I'd like to make a lighthouse w/ moving lights, going around the inside of the lighthouse. The only way I can think of making it is with a conveyor that can carry a light.

# 7

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

That's really funny Hummm. I can think of some reasons why that would fail, like the first tunnel it comes to, but that is funny.

# 8

by

Hummm

6 years ago

The "modern" replacement for a mechanical rotating light is multiple fixed lights mounted in a circle that strobe (turn on individually/sequentially) ... that sounds WAY easier to implement then a light block on a moving "side-walk" ... but I'd still love to see the moving skyscraper, if only for the novelty ... lol! Howl no Ugoku Shiro (Howl's Moving Castle) ... Woot!

# 9

by

space is green

6 years ago

"I'd like to make a lighthouse w/ moving lights" Okay, here's what you do: 1. Find a legendary horse/moa/bear. 2. Tame it with saddle. 3. Go to your conveyor belt. 3. Dismount the creature leaving it on the belt. You now have a moving radiating object! :P

# 10

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

This could be accomplished with doors that open and close every 6 - 10 seconds; like a shutter. They would have to alternate so that when some are open others are closed. 4 types maybe with the timing offset. Shutters on the north side would open and begin to close as shutters on the east side began to open. North side closes and east side is full open. East side starts to close and the South side begins to open. East side closes and south side is open. South side starts to close as the west side begins to open. West side opens full and the south side is closed. West side starts to close as the north side begins to open again. The light would pour out wherever was open and all other sides would be shut. I don't know about computer programing so I don't know how hard this would be to implement verses how useful it would be in the game. It would be a bear to build a tower and put the shutter doors so they would open in proper sequence. I'm just pointing out that this would work. Doors that open and close by themselves on an timer and are offset from one another, huh. Possibly better than nuking the mammoths.

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next