by

DarkFeader

6 years ago

Hey Angeldust please get Pvp .please .it will come More entertaining

# 2

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

Frank (firefly) says he will. Not in the next update but it's coming. His ideas are amazing. He said that he will put in this and also an area where monsters come and they get harder and harder until the group of players is defeated. We will be able to see who can make it the furthest.

# 3

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

One of the towns I've been creating (i.e. Justice) would make a great fighting arena for PvP. I've been enlarging the already large underground area. PvP will raise the adrenaline, exponentially. Will my aging heart take it?

# 4

by

Firefly

6 years ago

After yesterday's stream I couldn't sleep—I kept thinking about PvP. It's been on my mind for years, but I haven't been able to crack it. Until now. I think I've finally came up with a fun concept that will scale all the way up to hundreds of thousands of concurrent players. It ties many requested features together. Right now, I'm working as hard as I can to wrap up Angeldust v2.21 first, with dozens of new features and enhancements. After that I'll try to flesh out the PvP concept and start prototyping it. Stay tuned.

# 5

by

Liutenant joseph

6 years ago

Woah then my city can be a battleground as well .....mostly a point capture game all the way from the guild entrance up to the naval station Newport(a small port for the carrier)

# 6

by

zaljo151718

6 years ago

i will support this pvp thing if its in an arena type area and not just the whole world last thing i need is going out for a build and get attacked by a bunch of people and firelfy can you plz re-add the instant tree removal it took me like 30 minutes to clear some of my plots even while holding down the mouse because i need my plots treeless otherwise they get in the way of what im building and look stupidly placed so could you config it so while using the axe that the other mouse side it doesn't use could have that instant tree removal? cause getting rid of trees is just annoyingly slow also I've noticed no effect when i hit the run button..was it removed or something? cause i cant run at all

# 7

by

Firefly

6 years ago

The axe'll probably stay as is for now. This way you can make the trees any size you want. Chopping trees is hard in real life, too :)! As for the running: it actually does work, but the visual effect is now way more subtle as some players got headaches from the earlier version.

# 8

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

Agree with zeljo about the PvP areas. How could firelfy stream? We would all kill each other and not even intend to do it. It would be nice to choose if your claimed area is PvP or not.

# 9

by

Firefly

6 years ago

It won't be PvP-everywhere in the beginning, but indeed restricted to special game areas. Don't worry, more details will follow. I've finally got it all figured out. I think!

# 10

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

Maybe, there can be a PvP button on the telecharger (like the permissions button), so we can choose to take part in PvP, but if we're friends with someone, we can't fight with them. If we want to fight them, we'd need to "un-friend" them. If anyone is doing a build at the moment, they can choose to push "No" for PvP, so they can work without being bothered. I can hardly wait to see the new building materials in v2.21

Post 1–10 of 10