I have an idea v. building contest

in English in Forums

Post 11–19 of 19

Previous « 1 2

# 11

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

Okay. Everyone claims near each other preferability with a space in between. We can recycle the claim; yes? Do any of you have a problem with an alt. building for you? I don't. What if it were a 2 day contest and 2 or more people wanted to team up and build on a single claim? If such an event were to take place, one of the things would be, could 4 people build one thing on the same plot? I don't think we should have any rules with regard to that to start with. I think that such team building would be great and should be encouraged in contests. Not because I want to team up with someone but because it would be awesome if people teamed up to defeat others.

# 12

by

Fierro

6 years ago

Teams! That's a good idea! And if rules make things worst, then don't use rules. I'm ok with that too :) The simpler, the better.

# 13

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

Thank you Fierro.

# 14

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

I now have angledust on my phone too. I've been looking at my house. I was working on it today. I flipped the device upside-down without letting it flip the picture of my house. I'm almost a bit upset that I built it upside down. It looks so good with my device flipped upside-down. I don't know about myself sometimes.

# 15

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

I'll get it yet won't I.

# 16

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

U C https://imgur.com/a/Ue7bt It's going to be beautiful, except it's upside down. Look at what I'm gonna do but it's upside-down so greater chance that nobody will see it.

# 17

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Looking good Gerberd :)! Never took an upside-down look at any houses, but maybe I should do it more often…

# 18

by

space is green

6 years ago

For the contest: You can have the claims be along (next to) the Striped Road so that the projects are combined.

# 19

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

I really like the idea. I think there is a large spot just west of Robotik. I don't know where to take it from here. Perhaps I'll figure it out and we'll do a build contest on Saturday.

Post 11–19 of 19

Previous « 1 2