Decorations

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 12

1 2 » Next

OP

by

ZeroTakenaka

6 years ago

You know what? I just realized what was missing... DECORATIONS Wall Banners - a Banner of some kind that hangs on the wall. Start with Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, White, Black, etc. Flowers/Vases - Let's make a real garden and use actual flower/vase blocks for like on a table or not Sofas/dressers - The ones we've got now are nice but kind of generic? What about dressers or beds? Particle Effect Spawners - Fire, Disco Ball Lights, more light colors?

# 2

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Decorations? You deserve a medal doc! I'll think about this stuff, there's definitely room for some improvement in the small interior detailing department, but I'm not sure yet what to add.

# 3

by

space is green

6 years ago

Maybe you can show us how to hang a painting next stream :P.

# 4

by

Hummm

6 years ago

Oh Snap! yeah, hang the painting live ... the gameplay can wait. Don't forget user editable signs .. we want to label stuff ... speaking of labels, we want to name our claims ... numbers all look alike.

# 5

by

Firefly

6 years ago

And I want a flying pony that can bake pancakes! :)

# 6

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

Yeah humm, some newer player was looking for a bunny. I decided to take her up to my old place at 512. You know? It took me 5 or 6 tries to find it.

# 7

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

It was pretty funny. I used to have a list on a piece of paper. I lost that paper.

# 8

by

Liutenant joseph

6 years ago

how about a mass building tool and building commands once in claimed land

# 9

by

Fierro

6 years ago

LOL. I have had a paper like that and I lost it! Two days ago, after a long time, I made a new list. I hope not to lose it this time xD

# 10

by

Hummm

6 years ago

text files lads ... keep your data in text files. Then you can use grep to find stuff. $ grep Ele areas/* areas/AuroraGlaciers:Elephantastic (legendary) areas/DiamondValley:Elephantastic (legendary) areas/FrozenShards:Elephantastic (legendary) areas/MarbleHills:Elephantastic (legendary) areas/Savannah:Elephantastic (legendary) $ grep HG hum*/s hummm/s:C14 Razer Fen 420 SW HG (1 of 2) hummm/s:C15 Splintered Woodland 419 SW HG (2 of 2) hummm/s:C24 Savannah 420 Sky Arrow HG hummm/s:C37 Savannah 422 HG 1st tunnel entrance hummm/s:C38 Forrest 422 HG 2nd tunnel exit hummm/s:C39 Savannah 423 HG 1 tunnel exit hummm/s:C40 Forrest 422 HG Tunnel Y hummmsterr/s:PS HG hummmsterr/s:C1 Forest 423 HG hummmsterr/s:C12 Artic Wastes 423 HG hummmsterr/s:C13 Artic Wastes 423 HG hummmsterr/s:C14 Artic Wastes 423 HG hummmsterr/s:C15 Artic Wastes 423 HG hummmsterrr/s:WS HG big build #1

Post 1–10 of 12

1 2 » Next