Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Sign idea for firefly

in English in Forums

Post 1–5 of 5

OP

by

zaljo151718

6 years ago

we could have personal signs that we could fit at least one word on at the least this would make it so that if we wanted to add immersion we could have eating rooms and so on by putting a sign over the door and before anyone says "this isn't minecraft" those kinds of signs would be useful cause idk about you. But i cant tell you how many times signs in games have prevented me from getting lost in large builds i personally think they would be a HUGE help. So you would know what floor and room you are on in case you make all kinds of complex corridors and stuff inside it that way when you build wacky structures you dont run yourself in a giant circle trying to get out because you forgot where the way up was .

# 2

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Sign me up! It's definitely on my to-do list to have at least a basic form of sign functionality in the future.

# 3

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

The way people would use profanity, and they have, in order to grief other people's land, probably need some type of restrictions programmed for the signs. I'm surprised the names that are allowed for characters.

# 4

by

Firefly

6 years ago

@KJ: if you see any player names that you think are out of line, feel free to report them (my e-mail address is on the support page) and I'll take a look.

# 5

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

@FF I had to send you a PM, since my email isn't set up properly, so I'm unable to "Send" an email. Thanks, again.

Post 1–5 of 5