by

space is green

5 years ago

lvl 206 and people are still building :D

# 22

by

Fierro

5 years ago

Big progress this weekend. It's looking amazing! Great work everyone! Team building is the best!

# 23

by

Hummm

5 years ago

Great job everyone. Good times had by all-----most everyone. Does anyone know this person? могучий лев ... https://i.imgur.com/gyktbKu.png I wasn't there when it happened, but it appears to be a deliberate grief.... we'd love to have this resolved in a friendly matter. (perhaps it was meant to be humorous?)

# 24

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Apparently I completely overlooked the fact that Gerberd organized this new event, so thanks Gerberd! I had great fun being there and chopping down trees.

# 25

by

Firefly

5 years ago

@Hummm you've probably already deduced that this is a Russian-speaking player… Maybe just try PMing with Google Translate?

# 26

by

Moniq

5 years ago

I sent him PM yesterday. In English.

# 27

by

Gerberd

5 years ago

The long story made sorta short (feel free to skip to the TLDR) is that I was on an hour early. Many people were building already/ still. He was there and spoke English OK. We were on a long stretch of hummm's claims. I ran ahead and saw that this person had already claimed the one spot after hummm. Hummm was not there. I went back to everyone and asked this person for permission to build and he told me no. It was minuets after that that this person mentioned that he couldn't build on hummms claims. Gerberd couldn't build there either. I had to buy blocks for my alt. I suggested we all move ahead and just come back and finish this part later. Nobody jumped on that idea so I started building a straight line of road as quick as I could to the west. I made it at 16:55 UTC I set a world location and teleported to this person and he was no longed with the road group. I told him follow me and he did. I had started the tunnel and put the 6 blocks out for the road. I showed him (or her) that they could build road now and that we needed them to finish the tunnel or he could have allowed me to do it. He teleported away. I followed and he was back where he had been just previous. I said 'are you going to build that road through? This person left the game. Moniq and I surrounded it. It was 17:05 UTC, 5 minuets after I wanted to start this event and we were dealing with grief. It w In fact I'm glad that Moniq and hummm and I have so many claims in the area now. It's a nice hill and we'll up doing something with it. I wasn't glad at the time. It was manageable but only because of the people who were there then and the people who came after. ******** TLDR **** It was a rough start but clearly we preserved. You guys who were up at the front all day; all the time I wasn't with you it was because I was about 5 levels behind building lights and that with Moniq. I had fun and that is an impressive stretch of road there. That's good because if someone runs for 208 levels, I would hate if they didn't have anything to look at. You know I've done it myself and a weekend building nothing but the old style 4 wide road and the old style lights plus a bit to look at would have gotten almost 10 levels, like 5 or 6 a day. We did almost 50, almost 25 a day and we did it 2 blocks wider and with really nice lights. That's quite impressive.

# 28

by

roadster2

5 years ago

roadster maxed, so I made roadster2 and already claimed the next 20... send a FR if you plan on building (although roadster has ~10 more claims that need to be built out still)

# 29

by

Moniq

5 years ago

I met that russian guy, it seems he is not speaking english well. However, his apperiance was chaotic and he left before we get to anything...

# 30

by

roadster

5 years ago

he accepted my FR ... I just sent him a PM (english and Google translate to Russian... no idea what it really said) ... hopefully he'll build the tunnel through.

Post 21–30 of 40

Previous « 1 2 3 4 » Next