Striped Road Mega Thread

in English in Forums

Post 51–60 of 158

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 814 15 16 » Next

# 51

by

Moniq

5 years ago

"...and back down to the "next" village" Does it mean from other side? Hm, time to hurry with my projects and then connect my roads...

# 52

by

Hummm

5 years ago

no, they do not connect. But I won't ruin the surprise. You'll have to see it for yourself. Please no one post pics or discuss it, let it be for those that make the journey.

# 53

by

space is green

5 years ago

nice progress on the road :D. Now all we need is building permission from roadsterl upto roadsterz :P

# 55

by

Gerberd

5 years ago

Send a friend request to the above accounts. :)

# 56

by

Gerberd

5 years ago

Now I have to admit to all that Elder Lee is my first alt. He didn't quit. I just ran him clean out of claims.

# 57

by

CAPTWINDOWShobos

5 years ago

Anyone still working on this?

# 58

by

Hummm

5 years ago

yes... until it's finished.

# 59

by

Gerberd

5 years ago

Hummm isn't going to quit and neither am I. Even when the road itself meets it's mysterious destination, the area off to the sides of it will likely require touching up and some decoration. I call it back-building. The road gets build ahead and touch ups and decorations can be built back behind the current or final end of the road. Whatever you want to call it, there's a bunch of it to do; or that could be done. Anyone can claim alongside, if anyone has and needs a driveway or a path from the road; post in here or let me or someone else know and I'll try as hard as I can to get whatever it is done. Perhaps a tree or a small hill should be removed or whatever. I figure if you build along the road it almost guarantees that people will see it. I've got so much to do. 1.) Finish road 2.) Build things along side 3.) Finish my projects on land that I've already claimed along the road. How long that will take depends upon how picky I (we) want to be, how detailed I (we) make things and how many people help. Judging by the amount of land I alone have already claimed out there, it might really take forever. Then when we include everything that Hummm and everyone else has claimed; we can safely say that I plan to be working on this or at least picking slowly away at it for quite sometime.

# 60

by

CAPTWINDOWShobos

5 years ago

Type your message here.

Post 51–60 of 158

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 814 15 16 » Next