Anyone Else Getting Huge Lag?

in English in Forums

Post 11–16 of 16

Previous « 1 2

# 11

by

Firefly

5 years ago

(I've never written 'ever before' this many times ever before :D)

# 12

by

Moniq

5 years ago

I also have troubles with lags (since my very beginning), I had to set settings (distance) to minimum or it freezes for a moment every 3-4 seconds. Also working high above the land makes me suffer with these. I think I wrote that somewhere before.

# 13

by

Moniq

5 years ago

Ok, it is a bit better with client alone (without crappy steam - Hummm gave me the link https://metagaming.itch.io/angeldust), seems I will be able to play with nearby/medium distance.

# 14

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

Thanks, Firefly. I was figuring, the problem probably happened because of too many neighbors using the internet. With everyone going to work, my internet speed is at 47.6 (download), even better than last night.

# 15

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

My lag returned, so I began suspecting my router... it's about 4 years old. As I got into it I began suspecting the Mediacom Modem, even though it was only a year old, so I replaced it with another modem from Mediacom, before I spent good money on another router, and that was the problem. My internet speed is up to 65.6 (download) and now when I run or do any fighting with creatures I've had no lag issues. Maybe, this will help someone else that has similar issues with lag.

# 16

by

Firefly

5 years ago

@KJ: glad you were able to figure out and solve the problem. It's always frustrating to see people have in-game lag without any explanation. Hopefully your connection is stable from hereon out!

Post 11–16 of 16

Previous « 1 2