App crash

in English in Forums

Post 11–19 of 19

Previous « 1 2

# 11

by

Firefly

5 years ago

That Android 'pause' bug is on my list. It's hard to fix with my limited knowledge of Android app state handling. If anyone can point me in a general direction that'd be great.

# 12

by

kegan felix

5 years ago

I noticed an issue with it when my friend on ios was switching tabs checking messages then clicking back in on angeldust and still in game when he got back on. what is an Andriod "pause".

# 13

by

kegan felix

5 years ago

android samsungs have an issue with game crashing fix soon please

# 14

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Kegan: on iPad / iPhone you can indeed switch between apps and Angeldust will continue working fine. Apple's iOS operating system makes it easier for me to support this than Android does. I tried to fix this issue multiple times before, but there's a lack of documentation on Google's side. Again, it's on my list, but I've got bigger fish to fry at the moment :-)

# 15

by

kegan felix

5 years ago

ok thanks firefly and google needs to keep up lol

# 16

by

kegan felix

5 years ago

this is a bigger fish to fry trust me

# 17

by

kegan felix

5 years ago

i cant even play 2 min without getting kicked out of game

# 18

by

Hummm

5 years ago

I can confirm game crash on Android ... happened 3-4 times tonight: account logs in, TP to a friend, sitting idle ~2-3 minutes, then client ends. (crash to "Desktop") Mine is pretty old, no recent updates that I know of. G pad 7.0 LTE, model LG-V410, Uptime: 4588:25:12 (is that 4500 hours?, sounds about right) Android Version 5.0.2

# 19

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Hummm or kegan, are you able to send a debug log over? Something like 'adb logcat' from a computer connected via USB or maybe from the device itself? I've tested Android extensively back in the day and I'm unsure what regression this is.

Post 11–19 of 19

Previous « 1 2