Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

seba4563, ask before you claim

in English in Forums

Post 1–9 of 9

OP

by

Moniq

4 years ago

It is used to be good practice to ask before you claim next to other user. Now your build partially blocks access to the Hunting Hole :(

# 2

by

Tailsmancion

4 years ago

OH NO :(

# 3

by

obi-

4 years ago

Purge the defiler!

# 4

by

Firefly

4 years ago

Is it a big problem / are any of you in active contact with the claimer?

# 5

by

Moniq

4 years ago

No, I am somehow unable to find button (where did it go?) to send him PM and I don't have the character in friends list

# 6

by

(GM) Hummm

4 years ago

you can only send PM to friends ... from website Players you can enter the player name into the search players text entry box, then click on the players name (it may or may not have matched more than one name) from there you can either send a FR if you're not friends, or send PM if you are.

# 7

by

Moniq informs

4 years ago

No friends no PM...

# 8

by

Tailsmancion

4 years ago

I do have him as friends but he is just starting to play and as he speaks Spanish like me, he has no idea what they are talking about (I suppose) I will try to speak with the credit if he gives you permits in his plot or something ...

# 9

by

Moniq

4 years ago

Permissions are not needed, just explain him to be careful about claims and if he can remove the building and simply let the claim empty. He can get another nearby or on other place along the road or by my roads, just not next to claims of others in case there is plenty of space.

Post 1–9 of 9