the new idea

in English in Forums

Post 31–35 of 35

Previous « 1 2 3 4

# 31

by

Aoi Blue

7 years ago

I really do like the idea of NPC Castles and Dungeons that can be raided. Maybe add raid bosses to them as well. Obviously they should reset frequently, and there should be plenty of them so players don't have to fight over them. I like the idea of sacrifice summon where you have to give a bunch of coins to summon the boss monster. This allows the next team to fight the boss immediately (Players who fought the boss can't summon it again for a delay) and prevents boss spawn camping. In these castles and dungeons there should be treasure chests that contain new special block types (Given to all players in the area when the chest is opened.) Some of these should spawn when bosses and mini-bosses are defeated, and others should be hidden in maze structures. There also should be special block types that can be collected from the castle structure. Finally, if it isn't obvious, you shouldn't be allowed to claim land within a certain range of a dungeon for obvious reasons.

# 32

by

Fishalis YT

7 years ago

I think more characters should be in the game, like woodchoppers, pirates!

# 33

by

SokemRokemRobot

7 years ago

When I started this game, I hated the thought of killing horses. I love horses. Maybe, add more dinosaur-like creatures. The Hydra is a great monster to have. How about, adding a Lochness Monster-type creature to a lake? You can call it "Leviathan", which is the biblical name for it. Maybe, add a Medusa type creature, or other Greek mythology creatures... creatures that I wouldn't mind killing.

# 34

by

sungjem_jamir

7 years ago

it would be nice to get a response on the friendly NPC idea

# 35

by

Aoi Blue

7 years ago

I personally like the idea of friendly NPCs that give quests, and some sort of central lodge where they are. Completing the quests would give you additional gold, of course. Usually it's kill "n" number of a particular common monster, or kill a particular rare monster.

Post 31–35 of 35

Previous « 1 2 3 4