the new idea

in English in Forums

Post 21–30 of 35

Previous « 1 2 3 4 » Next

# 21

by

Aoi Blue

7 years ago

I have been thinking that a mechanism needs to be made to allow players more claims at they gain higher levels (and less at lower levels.) Obviously, old claims should still be good.

# 22

by

KHZ421

7 years ago

I don't think Firefly going to accept this idea, because every "BIG" player going to spam his mailbox But oh well, here the plan: "After Angeldust reached 1 million created accounts, many players had trouble clearing their COLOSSAL areas with shovel and bombs, until Firefly gained god powers! By just sending him a petition to his house mailbox, you can get his permission to clean all your desired areas with his powerful fart of doom, it burns and smelt everything on the way, even monsters! Or you can get his permission to trade with other players ( To avoid bots ) What you waiting for? Go to his house and leave your petition! It's absolutely free!

# 23

by

PYROFlamE

7 years ago

theres only a 48 land limit :( I want more characters and more weapons, and can we get something similar to mincrafts redston were we can make new inventions plz the game is great

# 24

by

Tree Kinght

7 years ago

Hello I am new to this game and I think it's a really great game so far but I do have an idea/question. It is the idea of players being able to craft better gear and maybe open markets or store on there claims to sell there goods to other players. I apologize if I am overstepping my bounds by saying this.

# 25

by

Firefly

7 years ago

It's a free world and a free forum here. You can post game ideas here without problems!

# 26

by

Zephia

7 years ago

ohhh i see. there are some my idea : 1) add spell for easy kill ( fire, ice , defense, combat, etc...) 2) add machine to make some construction like : car, catapult, ballista, etc... 3) make a map to easy find other players 4) add lock door 5) player can sit and sleep ( spectrum's idea ) those idea i think are great for the game , so how about you , Firefly ??? it's ok for the game ??? P/s: can you fix the music when going to place have rock plz, i make me ... ( maybe you know )

# 27

by

Tree Kinght

7 years ago

thank you for telling me Mr. Firefly but I would like to ask you what you thought of my idea/statement?

# 28

by

sungjem_jamir

7 years ago

Wouldn't be bad to have decorations like furniture etc also farming on our own land. Can we get friendly NPC too? They can give quests, settle in our home, work in our farm and guard our home (guard is just for decorations since there is no current PVP)

# 29

by

sungjem_jamir

7 years ago

P. S. We would need the farms to make potions etc. And meet friendly NPC to give quests.

# 30

by

sungjem_jamir

7 years ago

Also guard NPC guarding the castle and my own personal home would be cute :) thank you.

Post 21–30 of 35

Previous « 1 2 3 4 » Next