Angeldust v3.1

in English in Forums

Post 11–20 of 21

Previous « 1 2 3 » Next

# 11

by

obi-

4 years ago

I love the new changes to the telecharger, the multi chat is convenient asf we already put great use to it! I love the cheese and new colors are awesome, I did expect more tho. The golden saddle is amazing, need to find that perfect colored one to match my colors :) It does kind of move slow when you go upwards, maybe a small boost would be nice? Havent tried the smoke yet, altho Moniq has, she had some problems when placing smoke above a pipe... when it connects it looks weird... maybe something similar to how trees and pillars interact could be added for smoke and pillars? Really happy I got my orange marble panel :) the new doors seem very useful too.

# 12

by

obi-

4 years ago

I also saw a new kind of weedler for the quest mob today, turns out we are indeed getting harder quests!

# 13

by

Firefly

4 years ago

@obi: smoke-on-pipe is something I want to look better, but is pretty hard to do without breaking everything else. I'll try again soon. Smoke-on-lava is pretty, however. And there's a pretty dumb building trick to make the golden saddle go upwards quicker. Call NASA if you find it :D

# 14

by

Firefly

4 years ago

Also a quick note to everyone before I post the official release notes: you can now use the shovel, axe, blocks and trees right from your ridden creature.

# 15

by

Lucy-

4 years ago

are there new wonders ?

# 16

by

obi-

4 years ago

Oh my GOD thats amazing, building from mount, the golden saddle keeps getting better and better! Ill try my best to find the trick :)

# 17

by

obi-

4 years ago

IS it just walking up blocks to go faster upwards? Thats kinda the same as not having the gold saddle tho... maybe make it go up at the same speed as if you went up blocks normally?

# 18

by

Firefly

4 years ago

@Lucy-: no new wonders yet, I'll add them over the next week(s). @obi: This is your so-called vertical assist thingy. Happy :D? And yes, you found the trick. I kind of like the speed, it shouldn't feel too OP. Buy maybe I'll tweak it a bit later on.

# 19

by

Firefly

4 years ago

Here are the full Angeldust v3.1 release notes on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/games/angeldust/announcements/detail/1615018964392818815

# 20

by

obi-

4 years ago

Awesome, I already read it, you've done a good job with them.

Post 11–20 of 21

Previous « 1 2 3 » Next