Coins System Pls

in English in Forums

Post 11–20 of 21

Previous « 1 2 3 » Next

# 11

by

obi-

4 years ago

I don't really see a problem with the current system. Farming gold drops(the gold that shoots out a creature when they die) has always been a solo thing, doing it solo is the most efficient way to do it. Even if the gold was divided equaly when you grinded gold in a group it would be slower for everyone as creature lvls dont really increase the gold drops by much. If you had a group of 3 people grinding gold drops it would be 3 times slower than if those 3 people did it by themselves. A skilled gold grinder like Hummm or myself can get 10k in like 2 to 3 hours. If you want an insane ammount of gold like 1 million, hunt alone, but you don't really need more than 560k to buy everything in the game. You can easily get to about 250k by discovering all materials, areas, trees, creatures and by joining a stream. 250k will satisfy most people if they spend it on the right blocks. So unless youre willing to spend hours upon hours on grinding gold, go discover everything by using the map(yellow glow) and website(undiscovered creatures) and ofc join the streams for 20 extra coins per creature lvl.

# 12

by

obi-

4 years ago

If you plan to be a builder in this game: Don't buy many claims with your main account, make a new alt account and get to 64k to buy your 64 claims. Its allowed to have as many alts as you want, as long as its only for building and for malicious intent. Use the money on your main account to buy only the blocks you need, like all photon related blocks(4 conveors, photon injector, faucet, photon block, photon remover) and other functional blocks(holo scroll, holo charger)Don't max out your house height limit, if you don't plan on making your house 63 blocks high, IMHO you can make an awesome house with only 16 or 24 blocks in height. Only buy the weapons for the hero you use most and like most, for me its the scout so I would buy all her weapons. I would also buy the trees and bushes for the builder hero, as the trees can make aswesome bushes and bushes can be used for tree leaves(ironic isn't it). If you plan to grind up some gold use the sorceress and hunt in a savannah biome, but I suggest discovering everything first. Quests are also amazing for long term income. especially if you couple it with the daily bonus at play togehter.

# 13

by

obi-

4 years ago

You can change your name by PMing Firefly or sending an email to the support email: support@angeldu.st

# 14

by

Hummm

4 years ago

Other then Obi endorsing malicious intent (missing operative word NOT) I second all of these answers.

# 15

by

obi-

4 years ago

Oh, haha yes not. Its allowed to have as many alts as you want, as long as its only for building and NOT for malicious intent. :)

# 16

by

IAS AMIR

4 years ago

Guys see his information he haven't entered in game.

# 17

by

obi-

4 years ago

He said its not his real account: "This coin system is very annoying because when I farm in my REAL account..."

# 18

by

Angelio

4 years ago

Well then Firefly, with all these anwsers, will you change the coins systeme or not? (I agree for changing the coins systeme btw)

# 19

by

Rob12

4 years ago

I disagree with changing the coin system, I think it is fine the way it is. It is way easy enough to collect 10,000 coin per hour or two like Obi said. Why change something that doesn't need fixing?

# 20

by

Firefly

4 years ago

@Angelio: I usually don't write when I don't have anything to say, but you're the world-first to try and force a reaction out of me :D In the future that won't work anymore, so consider this a precedent and a heads-up. Firefly don't write when he got nothing to say, 'aight? Right now I find myself on the side of @obi2002 and @Rob12 and I don't see a good reason to change the loot drop mechanics. There is no clear 'best' solution that doesn't trade advantages and disadvantages with the current system. The best improvement that I can think of is assigning loot to (randomized) players for a limited time. So you get 30 seconds or so to pick up loot with your name on it, after that it's fair game for everyone. It sounds fun, but also introduces complexity. I also think I can improve the game a lot more on other fronts first. And there's also a distinction between an actual, objective gameplay issue (which I currently think this is not) and the desire of players to earn more coins more easily. Sometimes the line between those can get blurred.

Post 11–20 of 21

Previous « 1 2 3 » Next