Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

a few small questions.

in English in Forums

Post 1–5 of 5

OP

by

Leviticus

7 years ago

well... first, i wanted to know how to get back health other than the treasure chests, and second, is there a way to get water in my land claims OTHER than having a pool of it or digging down (i.e: placing it)?

# 2

by

Enderbrah

7 years ago

Yeah, so true

# 3

by

CAPTWINDOWShobos

7 years ago

sorceress class can buy a wand that shots healing orbs builder can build dispenser which produces healing orbs think blue sword may heal not sure never play knight scout has no heal but they see an x on the map marking chests(wish there were a few more chest in higher level areas) and no the only water at this time is found by digging but this game is under constant revision so who knows what future may bring

# 4

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

And as builder you can buy a health dispenser for you and other players. I love playing sorceress, I can heal others with the purple healing wand and also if you aim it at something (whether a tree, wall, look down at a pile of grass) you can absorb the obrs and heal yourself. But watch out, you can also heal enemies :)

# 5

by

Leviticus

7 years ago

Ok! thanks for the help! Hope we get something similar to minecraft with the water (and lava maybe...) to where we can just place it. Again, Thanks!

Post 1–5 of 5