what rank are you?

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 17

1 2 » Next

OP

by

blackmagiclion

7 years ago

heya! i made this topic to let you know what kind of rank you are! lets get into it just started:confused toddler killed first creature:evolving brain build decent house:builder get all weapons:armed warrior get all blocks:building freak discover 10 creatures: scientist discover 50 creatures: creature buster! discover all normal creatures:respected person play a hour: going up play 2 hours: pro-like play a day:the mom i dont wanna go outside. kill boss 1: the pro... kill boss 2: the legened27 kill both bosses: hero of angeldust!!1 go in a angeldust stream: event follower go in 100 angeldust stream: the always active guy get every rank in this topic: angel violet kill every creature in the game: angel crimson hope you know what you are!

# 2

by

WOLFTHORN

7 years ago

your not serious are u ?

# 3

by

setasorcerer

7 years ago

lol

# 4

by

blackmagiclion

7 years ago

i just made up some names and some challenges for the people who play! and yes i am serious... be respectfull atleast it took me a hour to make up all the names and challanges

# 5

by

Spectrum

7 years ago

What am I after killing more than 16 hydra?

# 6

by

Spectrum

7 years ago

No ranks cuz somepeople are crazy just like boi wanna go to number 1, He hunts 5-6 hours per day

# 7

by

Spectrum

7 years ago

Just like OBI*

# 8

by

blackmagiclion

7 years ago

killing more than 16 hydras is a real achievement... but can you do it with both? if you do.... i will call you an boss hunting champion? if someone breaks your record... ill notify you...

# 9

by

vandi

7 years ago

If killed 2 big bunny at once?

# 10

by

blackmagiclion

7 years ago

if you can send me a picture of a hydra cluster -CENSORED- i can declare you as the hunting champion.

Post 1–10 of 17

1 2 » Next