make it come to firefly - ideas list and suggestions

in English in Forums

Post 11–13 of 13

Previous « 1 2

# 11

by

ColtsWalker

4 years ago

You know, honestly, as you can probably guess, FF receives a bombardment of emails on a daily basis with, "add this to the game", or "what would make the game really cool" and we all have secretly made our own wish list for this game, or anyone that has been in the AD world enough, that one can logically deduct that not everyone can have their way. I am very impressed with how FF does take the time to answer people each time. I can testify that he does consider some suggestions and user input when he adds to the game. But we all have to be realistic. Now consider this, if you tell your friends about the game, and word spreads, so when it goes live as a paid game, perhaps FF can generate enough revenue to hire a team of developers and BAM! the game would grow more rapidly with new features and more complex game play. This all takes time, and if you are a programmer as you suggest, you have to be extremely impressed with the complexity of this game as it exists today, and considering the work FF has already done. I mean, he must be a coding machine! So be patient and help promote the game before pushing too many "add this and that" to a guy that is probably already putting the majority of his time into this game. Maybe click 'donate" so he can have a cup of coffee while he reads your message.

# 12

by

obi-

4 years ago

Love him or hate him, but he's spittin' straight facts

# 13

by

ColtsWalker

4 years ago

You know, come to think of it, I kind of recall now FF saying something about not drinking coffee...

Post 11–13 of 13

Previous « 1 2