Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Combat upgrades

in English in Forums

Post 1–6 of 6

OP

by

Officer Niko

7 years ago

Son, let me tell you something..i love combat but in this game I'ts damn hard! You need to hit almost 500 times to kill a big guy, like mammoths, and they always walk in gang, but if you take 6 punches back you faint WHAAAAAA!! So i was thinking, how about new weapons drop? Including those chests found around, or tools upgrades such builder sentry, after each level the sentry gains more damage and attack speed, like Engineer from Team Fortress 2, and the price goes up after every update: like 8,000 > 32,000 > 98,000 > 210,000 Too expensive? Give us gold booster equipments B-)

# 2

by

Noddrog

7 years ago

dude,play with friends,and you will kill every mob fast

# 3

by

Doddy

7 years ago

I disagree with fighting being too hard. At first when i started i felt the same way too but i learned as i went on that it is quite possible to kill even 3 dragons or several mammoths for exmple on your own if you do it carefully. Ofcourse i recommend playing with friends since knight for example benefits from healing class as ally a lot as it is closecombat with little to no heals. Cheers ~<3

# 4

by

Zephia

7 years ago

well i argee and disargee some idea in this forum. i argee :play with friend,including those chests found around,but i don't argee the price goes up after every update. You know why????? because you are a new player, so i not talk about new player ( you will know why? ) but you must think about pro player, when they find gold by killing boss, mob, that make they very tired. They can find 1000 gold/h or 60/h or maybe more than 1000 ,they can't find new blocks, new creatures ANYMORE ( expect golden creatures) they already have all of normal blocks, creatures , you can find more if go with Firefly. about new weapons, builder sentry, gold booster can be the idea in features Noddrog and Doddy said right, that is the best way to find gold, new blocks,new creatures. who can help you ??? ask some pro player like : obi2002, zephia, fierro, geldis, captshobos,space is green, r40 koran foerster.....

# 5

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

Lol you can include yourself on the pro list lol. I've played with you, you make great player :)

# 6

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

Lol wait, you did already. lol good :)

Post 1–6 of 6