Choose your creatures!

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 19

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Firefly

4 years ago

The Angeldust website now lets you choose your ridden and tamed creatures to spawn with in the game. Sign in and then select the hero for which you want to choose the creatures. Use the drop down list to select a creature, press 'Save' and voila: you're done! You can select any creature you've ever ridden or tamed, starting from today. Yep! Angeldust now tracks your entire menagerie. Finally you can mix-and-match your creatures along with your outfit. And you don't have to worry about losing or choosing between rare creatures anymore. I've migrated everyone's currently ridden and tamed creatures to the new system. Unfortunately I am unable to accurately add your history, so you'll have to start saddling and pet-snacking every creature you see for the upcoming days to fill up your lists. This new system opens up a whole world of exciting, future expansions so I'm happy to roll out this first step early. Let me know if you have questions or problems!

# 2

by

ColtsWalker

4 years ago

hooray!! I just happen to be up late and I get to test drive this first. Thanks :o)

# 3

by

ColtsWalker

4 years ago

I like the way that the selection of pets and creatures is individualized for each hero. For example, pets I tame as the fighter do not appear under the builder's list. I like it this way. A+ addition. Great Job!

# 4

by

obi-

4 years ago

Hey, that's pretty good!

# 5

by

Hummm

4 years ago

Nice

# 6

by

Loki_TR

4 years ago

This is nice! And you don't have to log out to see the creatures, the website's updated immediately. I also like this feature for another reason: As a builder, you often (at least I) have the situation that a pet "gets stuck" on a door or something and then permanently causes annoying background noise :) So just build without a pet and choose if necessary. Great.

# 7

by

Hummm

4 years ago

@Loki_TR ... tip from wandering hunter: if your pet gets stuck, once you get about 3 claims away it will magically TP to you, so next time that happens just walk away until it catches up to you.

# 8

by

Alexi M

4 years ago

Omg Firefly you're awesome, thank you!

# 9

by

Firefly

4 years ago

Huh. What's with all the sudden positivity here :D? I make a small tweak and everyone turns happy and cheery. It's good, I like it, but I didn't expect this kind of reaction for such a small change. There's way more cool stuff coming soon!

# 10

by

Loki_TR

4 years ago

Positive vibes in spring :D Hippie Loki says: Groovy!

Post 1–10 of 19

1 2 » Next