A small mistake ..

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 13

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Leyenda

4 years ago

Well I realized that there is a small error with the weedlers and that is that when they go underground many times I kill them and the gold always remains underground. I know that the same thing happens to many players. You could fix that mistake by making that gold that is underground float out

# 2

by

Hummm

4 years ago

It's not a bug, it's a "feature" ... FF demoed it on the Live stream... hunter beware.

# 3

by

Leyenda

4 years ago

I don't mean weedler the problem. I mean the gold that remains under the ground and that cannot be collected

# 4

by

Firefly

4 years ago

I think it's fun, in the sense that you need to play a bit more tactically again this enemy. My goal was to spice up creature encounters a bit and offer more diversity than just hammering the attack button. You learn pretty quickly to fight differently against the weedler once you miss your coins the first time :P

# 5

by

Leyenda

4 years ago

If it is true, it is better learned in battles and it is more fun. I thought you forgot to fix on the gold that remains underground. But it is true that you learn better in strategy battles. ^ - ^

# 6

by

Hummm

4 years ago

... sometimes we question FF's idea of "fun", perhaps when it burrows it should re-gain health, but loss of coins after a succesful kill is cruel. but yes, hunters will learn and adjust.

# 7

by

Angelio

4 years ago

I love the idea that creatures have a different way of reacting / defending themselves or attacking hunters. I also thought it was a mistake too, I soon realized that it was done on purpose. I worry about the other players who do not necessarily watch the live stream often thinks that the game is kind of broken.

# 8

by

ColtsWalker

4 years ago

Sometimes a glitch or oversight can be dubbed "a feature," like the non-charged photon block emitting light; until later when it is corrected. I wonder if this weedler feature will be corrected with a later update.

# 9

by

Grizzalf

4 years ago

It's not a bug or a feature, the gold just doesn't want to be collected yet :3

# 10

by

Firefly

4 years ago

Reminds me of the time when players were talking about a "gold bug". I immediately though there was a way to duplicate or cheat gold. Nope. Turns out there's an actual "gold bug" in Angeldust. Sorta.

Post 1–10 of 13

1 2 » Next