Blog and Article

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 22

1 2 3 » Next

OP

by

Thoru48

7 years ago

Firefly Do you even know what have you created? Your game is the best medicine for stress :D Firefly I would like to writhe an article about Angeldust. Writing this article I would like still more to popularize Angeldust amongst Polish players. Firefly if not you have nothing against it. :D Today I will prepare this article that could appear today or tommorow.

# 2

by

p400ooL

7 years ago

Кинешь ссылку на статью потом...

# 3

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

You are so correct,Thoru48 I tell everyone I can how this game is the perfect way to cope with stress lol I think I even told Firefly it was a good outlet.

# 4

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

I would love to read your article :)

# 5

by

Thoru48

7 years ago

Here is link to my Blog https://gry-landia.blogspot.com

# 6

by

KHZ421

7 years ago

Hey Thoru48 you're right, but this game is not just for stress ye know, i use it to share my creativity! and there's another good thing, this game can run perfectly on my toaster :D If you know someone with a crappy computer, just recommend this game to them

# 7

by

SokemRokemRobot

7 years ago

It might work for fighting stress... until you start building very tall buildings. I'm very afraid of heights, and that only raises my stress levels, even though I know, it's only a game.

# 8

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

True Sokem but even with my large buildings, as stressful as they can be, I still find relaxation in it by not rushing myself or giving myself unrealistic goals.

# 9

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

I'm working on a full sized apartment building now with 18 units and I was like "oh I can dig a whole mountain of grass, build the entire structure, pool, gym, mailroom, roads, all that in 2 weeks" LOL Little did I know this might take a month or two but I just switched my goal date so I wouldn't stress myself out. Especially with all the building, revising, deleting, re-building, calculating that comes with large structures or any structure for that matter

# 10

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

Awe Sokem :/ As for heights, I sometimes get cringy if I look down off a building or fall off the top of the map lol.

Post 1–10 of 22

1 2 3 » Next