[Schnider's final topic]

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 22

1 2 3 » Next

OP

by

Schnider

3 years ago

Hello! this topic was made to send photos, images and answers of what you will think of the images, fotos.caso like comments here below, and leave the # I liked to evaluate the content.e that's it and stay inside the navigations. happy face :) and bye bye.

# 2

by

Firefly

3 years ago

I renamed your topic. Please wait for people to reply to any of your previous ones before making another one. Let's keep the spam to a minimum.

# 3

by

Schnider

3 years ago

@Firefly:Thank you for what you did, but I feel that Thanks is not enough :)

# 4

by

Schnider

3 years ago

Hello! and good is here again! I've been making a kind of dragon, it's called Dragon of the moon. I don't know if it was boom, cool but I would be porfavo.comenten down here what will you think of the image then. and Qualcomm could not serve me:). I made this dragon to see what you will think of it. comment down here and choose the options | # I liked it, # horrible, # more or less, # it’s cool, # incredible, # it was good | so and that and Tchaikovsky Tchaikovsky even. the next. :) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yamUeTptKiZKPv9A_KDTamd9PHI43mM-/view?usp=drivesdk

# 5

by

Schnider

3 years ago

:)

# 6

by

Schnider

3 years ago

Hello! Again, I stopped to think and the power of this dragon was to foul, erase, darken, let the character see and make him see nothing for a few seconds. It would be a good idea, I think it would be boom :) join firefly:)

# 7

by

GG NOCALT

3 years ago

Our knowledge I was thinking about it too, but I don't know how to make topics to send messages. :(

# 8

by

Schnider

3 years ago

And easy friend, LET me teach you. first steps 1: choose a From enter Furom via the last topic you saw the name "Create topic" and just Click, write title, write what you want in the initial message, Send and ready and easy, simple, and fast.

# 9

by

GG NOCALT

3 years ago

I play for 4 months as gangue lottery lottery in speech !!!!

# 10

by

Schnider

3 years ago

Hello! Good afternoon.this is another image from the #Autor jek- photo collection like it? comment down here. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KMJ9DL-7MItndj2UAYDQ2jpo49zXNF4d/view?usp=drivesdk

Post 1–10 of 22

1 2 3 » Next