Angeldust v3.14

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Firefly

3 years ago

I'm doing things a little differently with Angeldust v3.14. The update is already rolling out on all app stores, so you should be able to start playing it soon and enjoy the new features like: – keyboard, mouse and game controller controls configuration – energy saving – MUCH better performance on Android – bug fixes in the user interface and game world Tomorrow (Saturday, February 13th, 2021) around 08.00h UTC I'll roll out a server update that makes the Angeldust v3.14 update required to play. It adds a few more features and bug fixes to the already impressive arsenal of this update. Another big change is the pricing: I've lowered Angeldust's price on most app stores, because I feel this update finally does justice to the product and game experience and I want more people to be able to enjoy it. The 3D Android version is even completely free on Itch.io for a while. So, enjoy the update y'all and I'll see you tomorrow with a server update and a new livestream to talk you through all changes.

# 2

by

Firefly

3 years ago

Here are the links to the livestream. Things will be cool, I promise: YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbiclt0Nw0Q Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/AngeldustLive Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/488440/view/5824813360322810008

# 3

by

ПсихокантроП

3 years ago

thank you and creative success. Sorry for the bad English, I use Google translator ..

# 4

by

Firefly

3 years ago

The Angeldust game server has been updated and restarted—have fun with the new features and fixes! Tip: don't memorize all the numbers yet, I'll be tweaking them over the upcoming weeks. (Obligatory: "Mason—the numbers, what do they mean?!") This server update fixes the "double-processing" bug that's been in Angeldust since before v1.0. No longer should you see repeated chat messages, dropping birds, accelerating horses etcetera. It should be rock solid; let me know if you notice weird stuff. Fixing the "double-processing" bug took a lot of time (years!) to get right, but as far as I can tell it makes the game so much more enjoyable. Things now finally move at a constant speed, making everything feel real. Hopefully you all notice the difference. With Angeldust v3.14 being released and mandatory, there's one small thing missing: an updated Angeldust v4.5 Beta. This is coming Real Soon Now™ as I give it more love to make it live up to your expectations.

# 5

by

Hummm

3 years ago

NICE UPDATE!!!!

# 6

by

obi-

3 years ago

wowoowwowoowowowowoowowoowow ! ! 1 ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 1 ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! !

# 7

by

Angelio

3 years ago

HELL Y'ARRR NUMBERS !!!!!!!!!!

# 8

by

Firefly

3 years ago

Rolled out a game server update with new creature behavior: – tripods no longer walk through or into their target hero, to prevent frustration and stress in first-person view – trappers now trap even better due to a HUGE secret! I've also performed two hotfixes: – limit status bubble damage points to leftover health – fix random level-up/quest progress status bubbles on hero spawn Let me know if you run into any trouble. If you can, keep the trapper secret a secret for others to discover! :D

# 9

by

Hummm

3 years ago

That's Awesome!!! what a great idea!!

# 10

by

Firefly

3 years ago

Thanks, I had a sudden stroke of genius. It fits the trapper really well and presents an existing game mechanic in a unique way. Let me know if it's totally busted :D

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next