Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Pet birds

in English in Forums

Post 1–8 of 8

OP

by

Gargoil

3 years ago

I was wondering if there is any posibility to make the birds in the game tamable as the cats and wolves. Or at least some pet birds as reward for the quests. Not a great suggestion, but I deffenetly like to collect owls and pheasants.

# 2

by

Cristoo 175

3 years ago

buena idea lo había comentado con firefly pensé que solo era yo estoy a favor de esto seria genial que te llevaran a las recompensas doradas o a los cofre :)

# 3

by

Cristoo 175

3 years ago

seria genial tener urogallos dorados o rosas

# 4

by

Cristoo 175

3 years ago

comprarlos como recompensas distintos tipos de faisanes, urogallos, etc.

# 5

by

Firefly

3 years ago

Cool idea, I think it circulated here before. It's on my list to consider for the future, just slowly taking shape in the back of my mind.

# 6

by

Cristoo 175

3 years ago

genial :)

# 7

by

Ultimate

3 years ago

how can i get a pet?

# 8

by

Leyenda

3 years ago

if in the future new different pets are added I was thinking that special abilities could also be added to make it more curious, such as: fast, invincible, invisible to certain creatures, the player will be able to heal his friends by shooting arrows at them or something like that. an idea that I have although I don't know if the crystal beetle is also a good idea as a pet with quite curious abilities that give nearby players such as continuous healing, increased jump, etc.

Post 1–8 of 8