Show Me Your Build!

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 18

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

Hey all! :) Soooo if You remember the split second from the stream today, I have a gaming channel I just launched and I want to create some really interesting content. I'm thinking about a segment where I just visit player's builds, towns and sculptures, there's just so many. :) I just posted my first vid today giving you a tour of one of my builds, the Snow Resort :) Soooo if you're interesting in showing off your skills, let me know :)

# 3

by

Hummm

7 years ago

Highly recommend you watch this! Not only is Mercy's build amazing, her video is VERY entertaining! ... now I understand why she's missed our hunting sessions for the last few days!!!

# 4

by

Gerberd

7 years ago

I teleported onto Mercy Parker and she told me she was making a video. I was looking for this yesterday. I thought it was a little strange that I could find nothing. I'm sure I'll be watching soon.

# 5

by

Firefly

7 years ago

Mercy, that's looking absolutely amazing! Thanks for sharing the video here, otherwise I might've missed it.

# 6

by

Airslicer

7 years ago

Hey there. Try visiting the road to the west. It's something started by "space is green" I got exhausted plenty of times on the way but made it to the end

# 7

by

Kunty Ku

7 years ago

brah my build sucks

# 8

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

Humm, awe the compliments don't stop do they lol Thank you :) Hahah Yeah Gerberd, you're actually in the last 10 sec of the video but your character appears in the background if you look closely while I'm in cinematic mode, you can spot you 3 other times walking around outside and I can see you teleport in haha Firefly! omg. I didn't expect you to watch it so soon. Lol Thank you so much :D Airslicer, that's a good idea :) I even plan to claim there one day. From the screenshots, that's going to be a nice walk hah KawaiiChicken, oh stop it lol I seriously doubt that :)

# 9

by

Aoi Blue

7 years ago

Mine still isn't done, but you can check it out if I'm there. I probably should switch my world and personal links so they switch out.

# 10

by

AliceCrimson

7 years ago

mercy,you seem cool wanna be friends?

Post 1–10 of 18

1 2 » Next