Is AngelDust World Flat or a Sphere?

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 17

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Kamikaze Justice

7 years ago

Is the AngelDust world flat? Or, is it a sphere, where I can head east from the village, and eventually enter the western entrance of the village? Also, if it is a sphere, is it a perfect sphere, or an oblong or oval shape? I was thinking how nice it'd be, if the AngelDust world was mapped out.

# 3

by

Kamikaze Justice

7 years ago

Thanks. I'm not going for the donut idea. Another question that needs answered is... if I continue to go north from my house, in the village, will I eventually meet up with my house again? The closest I can figure, the AngelDust world is more like a hanging sheet of very thick, rectangle-shaped, paper, where the edge of the paper is where the village is, and the land levels are going horizontally around the sheet of paper.

# 4

by

obi-

7 years ago

Ya if you go in one direction from the village eventualy you will end up in the other side.

# 5

by

Kamikaze Justice

7 years ago

I have partially mapped the land, EAST of my house (Village) through Level 150. To map this game is probably near impossible, being so huge... not enough players having the time or the will to map the land going from their house (east and west)... and I might one of them. Time will tell.

# 6

by

obi-

7 years ago

The game world is bigger than earth...if you map the whole thing...GG to you! (one block is 1 meter long tall and wide)

# 7

by

Kamikaze Justice

7 years ago

I'm not marking any landmarks or doing any drawings. That would take a few lifetimes to finish. I was just listing the land level and the name of the land type (i.e. Pinewood, Razor Fen, Swamp, etc.) associated with that land level.

# 8

by

Kamikaze Justice

7 years ago

I've been thinking, the Village always went a NORTH and SOUTH direction, but just found out, it can go an EAST and WEST direction, also.

# 9

by

obi-

7 years ago

It can go East, West, South, North. A level doesnt have a designated area, if you are going to write it down, its only for your location. Try random groups, you will surely run into a place that has east/west for its inland.

# 10

by

Kamikaze Justice

7 years ago

I understand, there can be many different land names for each land level... for example, there are many, MANY areas called "Forest", "Marble Hills", Pinewood", etc.. On my way, due EAST, from my house, I have gone through "Savannah" land areas, at level 10, 11,12,13,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,48,49,60,61,83,84,85,86,93,94,95,97 and 98... on my way through 150 levels. For some other player, going EAST from their own house, that info will be completely different. As of right now, I will build a map that will benefit myself, but if there was mass cooperation, I'd be happy to add my piece of the map, in order to benefit everyone. Mass cooperation isn't a reality, because there isn't a mass of people on AngelDust, as of right now, and many people have better things to do with their lives.

Post 1–10 of 17

1 2 » Next