Alan Bernard's Angeldust Streams!

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 21

1 2 3 » Next

OP

by

Alan Bernard

7 years ago

Hey there! I have a Youtube channel known as DualScreenGamers and I've decided to start streaming Angeldust. I'll be making posts on this thread when I'm streaming, so you can always hop on when you're not watching Firefly's! I'm streaming right now from 7-9 PM EST, so feel free to join! Link: https://youtube.com/c/DualScreenGamers/live

# 2

by

Firefly

7 years ago

+1 for more Angeldust live streams; I hope you have fun playing!

# 3

by

Alan Bernard

7 years ago

I did, thanks for the reply! I'll try to do another Angeldust stream later on this week.

# 4

by

Alan Bernard

7 years ago

Also, I just looked at the "Angeldust Promotional Partner" thing on the About Section. How does that work?

# 5

by

Firefly

7 years ago

It doesn't. At the moment :) It's a leftover from earlier times. I think I should remove it from the website altogether – thanks for the heads up!

# 6

by

Alan Bernard

7 years ago

Alright, thanks for the reply!

# 7

by

WOLFTHORN

7 years ago

my opinion after watching no more than 1 min of your video Alan "See something say nothing and drink to forget"

# 8

by

Alan Bernard

7 years ago

Erm...is that bad?

# 9

by

WOLFTHORN

7 years ago

With the utmost respect ,, it was

# 10

by

Alan Bernard

7 years ago

Alright, I understand. As a heads up, I do tell people to subscribe and like at the start, but I only tell people to like the video once, as I don't want to be the Youtuber that spams the same thing over and over.

Post 1–10 of 21

1 2 3 » Next