Alan Bernard's Angeldust Streams!

in English in Forums

Post 11–20 of 21

Previous « 1 2 3 » Next

# 11

by

Alan Bernard

7 years ago

I've decided to start tracking every single stream and putting down a list of timestamps with info, just in case you want to know if your idea might get accepted or what's in store for future versions. Here's an overview for Stream #138, which you can find here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPT-VLH1N8o Streams will now be on Mondays and Fridays: 0:00 Suggestion of Black Marble: 3:40 Auto Attack will have a 3 burst attack, spam clicking is a bit more efficient: 6:40 Localhost is very difficult to integrate when it comes to local servers: 8:00 Play Together feature works well, will drop you in with a group of willing players: 9:40 Monsters probably won’t be in Single Player, as they work better in multiplayer: 11:20 Angeldust only needs 1 KB/s of Internet to run: 16:35 Singleplayer blocks are limited so more people can enjoy online mode: 19:06 Homework Help from Firefly on Pyramids: 20:10 Firefly can’t give out gold to others, as it would ruin the game: 23:00 Alt. Genders for Characters would take too much work: 27:36 Story about Bots, apparently they play better than new players and will help guide them: 32:40 Quick Chat will be in V2.14, which will let you do quick commands such as Hello: 33:38 Quick Chat will also be auto-translated into the language that the player is using: 34:14 Tap and Hold will be integrated for Auto Attack on touchscreens: 36:32 Tree that turns into an enemy, turned down for now since it nearly already exists: 38:46 V2.14 may be out on February 23rd or 24th. It will also add some polishing: 38:58 Stair Blocks are in progress for future updates: 39:22 Firefly says that some ideas will be combined in a future update: 41:00 Firefly gets a new idea and writes it down, apparently it’s a feature: 42:08 Purple stones can be removed with an item, which will be a Level 50+ item for builders: 42:48 Firefly showcases Inverted Y-Axis, references the post on the forum: 49:15 Controller Remapping won’t be added for now: 51:56 Dutch, the programmer’s language, is currently the least played language: 52:52 Angeldust is unplayable on Nokia and Blackberry for now: 58:06 Firefly makes up a story about DragonLord 227: 1:03:32 Firefly discusses the closest player to 100%, with 260/262 creatures killed: 1:10:00 Firefly spills some water on his desk: 1:24:15 Angeldust is being built with Simple DirectMedia Layer for Controller Support: 1:32:00 End Boss for the Stream is here: 1:33:10 End Stream Chat without the game starts here: 1:36:28 Hello, Bye, Thanks for Playing and Follow Me, Help and I Just Joined confirmed as possible Quick Chat Lines: 1:41:00 Firefly shows off the Angeldust mug, which you can also see on his Instagram: 1:45:06

# 12

by

KingKohn

7 years ago

on with days do you stream and on what hour i will watch for sure.

# 13

by

Alan Bernard

7 years ago

I stream at 7-9 PM EST everyday unless there's something critical going on, as well as a plan to stream Angeldust tomorrow and hopefully another stream on Sunday or Monday, with streams continuing with updates.

# 14

by

Gerberd

7 years ago

Right now it's 4:10 EST. I'm going to throw laundry in and I'll be ready in 2 1/2 hours or so.

# 15

by

Alan Bernard

7 years ago

Got it. I'll see you there, Gerberd! Stream starts in around 45 minutes, I'll put up another post when it's started.

# 16

by

Alan Bernard

7 years ago

Stream's starting now, come join me at: https://gaming.youtube.com/c/DualScreenGamers/live

# 17

by

Alan Bernard

7 years ago

Stream's over, thank you so much for coming onto Angeldust! Special thanks to Gerberd, TheGuy, King Hype and Gem Spark for joining me during the stream and helping me kill the hydra boss! Link to Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyYiMqkfnqE

# 18

by

Gerberd

7 years ago

It was fun. I got the last biome that I needed and now I've found them all. We had a tough time for a bit. It turns out I have 180 of the 238 blocks. The live stream runs on a 10 or 15 seconds delay so it's behind the game, which I bet you know. I think that makes it REALLY interesting. It was crazy for a bit. If I could hit the hydra(s) with the red wand their health would fall fast but then they'd hammer us and I'd try to run the air shield and heal and then run the air shield again. Then the hydras health wouldn't fall fast enough and you'd be losing it quicker. I'd try to heal but as soon as I quit running the air shield we both became exhausted. I had a lot of fun.

# 19

by

Gerberd

7 years ago

6 days ago, before the update I only had 142 blocks.

# 20

by

Alan Bernard

7 years ago

I agree, it was a lot of fun. Right now, I've got 197 of the 238 blocks, so I'll be focusing on getting the rest of the furniture for this week.

Post 11–20 of 21

Previous « 1 2 3 » Next