en English en Foros

Publicación 11–20 de 27

Anterior « 1 2 3 » Siguiente

# 11

por

Blueshoes

hace 7 meses

Ayyy Obi :D

Yeah, I am using an old TV monitor for my PC so I should not complain or expect much lol
Btw, I have found the solution to my issue.
All I need to do is set Full Screen to OFF and then maximise the game window.
Funny that works well but hey, I am now a happy Angeldust-er xD

# 12

por

Firefly

hace 7 meses

I have a similar issue on an old PC with an ATi graphics card. Disabling (or was it enabling?) V-sync from the options menu helps on that one. Try it!

# 13

por

obi2002

hace 7 meses

Just had a little catch up with lt. Jospeh ingame, toured him around Nefre'spi. For the record he also had loading issues in Nefer'spi, so did I on an older android phone. Very good that you fixed it, seems like it is a pretty common bug.

Didn't ask him if he will be joining the stream tonight, he left the game unexpectedly, but I know I'll be able to join ingame so I can demo the lighting delay/bug.

# 14

por

Firefly

hace 7 meses

Yes, it feels good to have fixed the missing geometry bug. It had been bugging (hehe) me for years now, but I never found a good solution until now. Hopefully the new build will stand up to the test today so I can confidently release it soon. I've got a backup version ready in case something goes wrong.

Also: feel free to post/share more bugs. The window for Angeldust v3.0 is now closing rapidly.

# 15

por

(GM) obi

hace 7 meses

If the visual glitches like the "missing a side of a pillar next to upper slope" one are all fixed, i'm out as far as I know.

# 16

por

Firefly

hace 7 meses

@obi: I fixed that one months ago, completely rewrote the visibility checks there as the code was messy. We could've visited your demo corner on stream. Forgot to check the forum.

# 17

por

obi2002

hace 7 meses

Oh yea, we could have...

Well I just wanted to be 100% sure you fixed it :)

# 18

por

DarkFeader

hace 7 meses

firefly pls add to money transfer

# 19

por

(GM) Hummm

hace 7 meses

@DarkFeader: this has been address multiple times. It will not be added. FF has hinted at additional ways to earn coins starting in 3.0 so stay tuned :)

# 20

por

Firefly

hace 7 meses

I'm with Hummm on this (or is it the other way around?)—transferring things between accounts isn't coming anytime soon. Angeldust isn't meant to be a trading or transferring game in it's current form.

Publicación 11–20 de 27

Anterior « 1 2 3 » Siguiente