Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Angeldust is not like MineCraft

di English di Forum

Pos 1–4 dari 4

OP

oleh

Kitten303

2 tahun lalu

In my opinion "AD" is nothing like "Minecraft" and here's why. First of all everyone in "AD" plays on one server and "Minecraft" has more than one server. Second of all "Minecraft" was not the first sandbox game with block building, In fact in 2002 There was a game called "Game Zero" which was before "Minecraft" released in 2009. Some people say it was "Minecraft before Minecraft". In "AD" you don't craft building tools and in "Minecraft" you do. In "Minecraft" everything is blocks, "AD" is not all blocks. In "AD" there are 4 main characters, in "Minecraft" there are 2. "AD" has more creatures than "Minecraft". In "AD" you spawn with building tools and In "Minecraft" you craft building tools, not spawn with them. "Minecraft" has more than 2 gamemodes and "AD" does not. I could go on, this is why I think "AD" did NOT copy "Minecraft".

# 2

oleh

Firefly

2 tahun lalu

Hey @Kitten303, nice to see you here! Your assessment is very reasonable. I could list a ton more structural differences between the two games, but I find it best to let people believe what they want to believe. Though I never played the other game, I'm sure there are similarities for those who want to see them. One thing I wondered though—what made you post this analysis; did I miss a certain group of players commenting on both games?

# 3

oleh

Angelio

2 tahun lalu

"Angeldust" is not "Minecraft" simply because in "Angeldust" you don't "Mine" (for ressources) and you don't "Craft" (to create tools). End of the story :-)

# 4

oleh

UNIX

2 tahun lalu

Yes AngelDust is not minecraft because to get blocks u buy it BUT not mining it so there is a different between AngelDust And Minecraft but AngelDust is not minecraft

Pos 1–4 dari 4