help please

di English di Forum

Pos 1–10 dari 29

1 2 3 » Lanjut

OP

oleh

bebranator

2 tahun lalu

firefly, help me please, I have an endless download when in the course of the game, but if I log in to another account then everything is fine, I play for a month and nothing like that happened, thanks in advance :(

# 2

oleh

Firefly

2 tahun lalu

I'm having trouble deciphering what 'endless download' means in this context. Especially since your other accounts are fine. Can you give more information or explain the issue in different words? Some questions: – can you get in to the game? – do you see your house? – can you 'Play together' and see creatures? – can you visit wonders and see the constructions and pearl coins? – can you pick up coins? Let's find out what's wrong!

# 3

oleh

bebranator

2 tahun lalu

when I enter the game, then I press the input, after which the animation of the character with loading begins, and it does not end

# 4

oleh

bebranator

2 tahun lalu

Login*

# 5

oleh

Firefly

2 tahun lalu

Okay, I am restarting the game server to see if that clears your issue. I don't normally do this, but yesterday I noticed stuck sessions and your account currently shows up as being in-game.

# 6

oleh

Firefly

2 tahun lalu

Game server is back up and running, can you test again?

# 7

oleh

Firefly

2 tahun lalu

You just *instantly* showed up as 'in-game' again…

# 8

oleh

Firefly

2 tahun lalu

Just checked, you show up as 'online', but you're not online. I'm investigating further.

# 9

oleh

Firefly

2 tahun lalu

I'm seeing the same issue for other players… showing them as in-game while they're not in-game. And then you can't seem to reconnect or play again.

# 10

oleh

Firefly

2 tahun lalu

Quick update: I'm investigating this and will roll out a server fix once I've found the root cause.

Pos 1–10 dari 29

1 2 3 » Lanjut