Fun build together activity..

di English di Forum

Pos 31–40 dari 61

Sebelumnya « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Lanjut

# 31

oleh

space is green

9 bulan lalu

That Da Vinci guy was such a phony, he was copying me before I was born.

# 32

oleh

(GM) SodaMeow

9 bulan lalu

Are you saying Da Vinci was a time traveler....oh! That explains why he was a mastery of so many subjects, totally ahead of his time. lol.:D

# 33

oleh

Firefly

1 bulan lalu

Bumping this for the hype. Everyone join Build Together Town if you meet the qualifications!

# 34

oleh

SodaMeow

1 bulan lalu

Easter Pixel Art Event at BTT, contact me for perms and the location. Am gonna set up boards so all builders are together. hah! The best art work stays! Hehe Will be judging.:D If you can do better then the below you gotta join this party! Need to finish this between now and Easter. https://imgur.com/jf0oi62 ~MEOW :D

# 35

oleh

Loki The Witful

1 bulan lalu

I am so there just one question, is there a time frame to how long we can take to build it?

# 36

oleh

TalkingPlants

1 bulan lalu

An Easter Dust Bunny that emits multiple golden eggs upon combustion.

# 37

oleh

Zyber

1 bulan lalu

Is this still going?

# 38

oleh

(GM) SodaMeow

1 bulan lalu

Heyyyy the Easter Event has began, and the best Easter egg design wins! You have up to the 29th March to complete this, and put your name on the design you created. Its under the Land Claim "THYME". If you need perms PM me. (level 50 above). Righty All Builders get your tools and lets goooooo......! :D =^.^= ~MEOW

# 39

oleh

ShinjouChYT

1 bulan lalu

After BTT be a wonder, new streaming city will be held. The name will be ✨Otakara City✨

# 40

oleh

GODkinjal

1 bulan lalu

Okok l understood but l have to make 2D(PIXEL)or 3D

Pos 31–40 dari 61

Sebelumnya « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Lanjut