oleh

ShinjouChYT

11 bulan lalu

Lol i guess me and soda we broke it-

# 12

oleh

Firefly

11 bulan lalu

Thanks for testing you all—I think the learning process is working decently, but there are still some big gaps in her knowledge that need some work. @obi-: don't leave me hanging, give me all those better names so I can pick one! Only requirement is that her name must signal the concept of 'assistant' in our eight Latin-based languages and when transliterated from Cyrillic.

# 13

oleh

Loki The Witful

11 bulan lalu

Wow! Lot’s of great stuff happening, sorry for not saying on anything on it I had a busy week. I love this new AI helper big potential there. Oh one more question is there going to be a stream this weekend or did I miss that part in the last stream.

# 14

oleh

Rob12

11 bulan lalu

My second meeting with Assistana was much more informative and interesting. Here are some of my round 2 questions and answers: You: Who is Hummm? ~ Assistana ~: I know Hummm! Hummm is pretty rich and well known in our community on the game website PlayAngeldust.com. You: Who is Rob12? ~ Assistana ~: I have no answer, but I learn quickly. Ask me again later! You: Where can I find snakes? ~ Assistana ~: To tame a creature, use the pet snack on it. Win a pet snack during Firefly's livestream! You: Who is the prettiest character? ~ Assistana ~: I'd say you look pretty cute! You: Hey thanks Assistana! You: Where can I find cyanergy? ~ Assistana ~: To obtain Cyanergy you'll need to be very lucky in the 'Hero battle!' game mode during a large-scale battle. You: How does my building become a wonder? ~ Assistana ~: Building a wonder is not easy! Read the 'FYI: Wonders' forum topic on PlayAngeldust.com for information. 5 out of 6 this time, that is a pretty good ratio compared to my last chat with her.

# 15

oleh

Firefly

11 bulan lalu

@Loki The Witful: I'll stream in about two hours. Was gone yesterday and had no time to add it to YouTube yet. @Rob12: Cool! For someone who started with a blank brain she's doing pretty well. Assistana is more of a long-term investment so don't expect miracles just yet, but we'll get there.

# 16

oleh

Loki The Witful

11 bulan lalu

Okay thanks for letting me know I have big plans hehe.

# 17

oleh

Firefly

11 bulan lalu

Another day—another server restart. I'm trying to teach Assistana to recognize common words. Hopefully she can answer the question 'Who are you?' soon :D

# 19

oleh

(GM) SodaMeow

11 bulan lalu

Look who I found wandering around, no ones looking, so they went shopping, all this learning is too much! https://imgur.com/foP9QyP =^.^= ~MEOW

# 20

oleh

Firefly

11 bulan lalu

This brings a new dimension to the concept of a 'shopping assistant'. Also, talking 'bout my generation, eh Hummm!

Pos 11–20 dari 21

Sebelumnya « 1 2 3 » Lanjut