oleh

ShinjouChYT

11 bulan lalu

Yass

# 5

oleh

Firefly

11 bulan lalu

@gamingtime_beta: I discussed your eloquent point on my recent livestream (#429) and I'll take it into consideration.

# 6

oleh

Best Player USA

11 bulan lalu

# 7

oleh

Hummm

11 bulan lalu

for the record, (since I stated I started b/c it was free on Steam), I purchased it on several other platforms (among them itch.io) and purchased many donator badges. Having some method to generate income is a necessity.

# 8

oleh

Sarainia

11 bulan lalu

I got this game when it was free, however the Devs have it at $3 which is still worthy cost for a game of this depth, I myself haven't been playing for a bit as I lost everything in 2022, and have no idea when I will be back playing, been homeless since November 2022, however I used to like this game, when I had a PC and House, nowadays I'm bored, and on the streets, and get rained upon soaking wet alot of times getting sick alot. I miss the fun and stable life I used to have. Personally I think this game should keep it's current price, I'm thinking one day of getting Donator when I get back on my feet again, even if I do get back in a place ever again, I will still need a Bed and things, and PC and internet again, however atm I at least have a Laptop that can run this website at least. :)

Pos 1–8 dari 8