ATTN: Server move

di English di Forum

Pos 11–20 dari 24

Sebelumnya « 1 2 3 » Lanjut

# 11

oleh

Firefly

1 tahun lalu

You know you're in for a good time when even @Blueshoes shows up :-)

# 12

oleh

Firefly

1 tahun lalu

FYI: due to the way things are set-up in London the Angeldust season rollover is now either one or two hours earlier or later than before. Use this to your advantage or disadvantage. If anyone feels bamboozled by this I will investigate and evaluate each case separately :-)

# 13

oleh

Firefly

2 bulan lalu

We're almost exactly a year later now. I've been decently happy with the hosting in London, but I am planning to move back to mainland Europe to reduce my business expenses. This is part of the 'bad times' I've been talking about. If you have objections to your data being stored in Germany like before (most likely) then post here or e-mail me and I'll remove and scrub your Angeldust account(s) before the migration. No pressure yet—I will post again before the actual migration takes place.

# 14

oleh

fabiano voss

2 bulan lalu

🥰

# 15

oleh

fabiano voss

2 bulan lalu

🥰

# 16

oleh

Firefly

2 bulan lalu

Contrary to earlier communication my plan is to migrate the Angeldust server(s) this upcoming Wednesday; the 17th of July 2024. Worst-case scenario is that this takes a full workday, from roughly 07.00h UTC to 15.00h UTC. Best-case this will take half a workday, to about 10.00h UTC. I've been preparing this server migration for the past week or so and I think I've ironed out all the kinks. But there can still be surprises, because I'm also upgrading the underlying operating system and all server software to newer versions. During the server migration the Angeldust website and Angeldust game server will be unavailable. They will both be back up once they're fully running on the new servers. If you have any objections to your data being hosted in Germany, let me know right now and I'll scramble and delete your Angeldust account(s) beforehand. But know that Germany has much stricter privacy and data protection laws than the UK, where we're currently hosted.

# 17

oleh

Loki The Witful

2 bulan lalu

I am okay with this :)

# 18

oleh

Zyber

2 bulan lalu

Good luck with the move. Hopefully all works as planned.

# 19

oleh

Firefly

2 bulan lalu

I think I'm fully prepared for this undertaking, so I'll start tomorrow morning :D

# 20

oleh

Firefly

1 bulan lalu

Alright, we're gonna do this! See you after the break :-)

Pos 11–20 dari 24

Sebelumnya « 1 2 3 » Lanjut