Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Contest win 10 thousand

di English di Forum

Pos 1–8 dari 8

OP

oleh

Mr Monkey

14 hari lalu

Contest rules no destroying people’s tanks no copying people’s tanks and have fun build your own war tank to get to the spot for the contest go to (GM) SodaMeow’s world spot if you can’t build there ask me Mr Monkey :D

# 2

oleh

Firefly

14 hari lalu

I think there are one or more vital parts missing in this post, but that might be part of the fun :-)

# 3

oleh

Mr Monkey

12 hari lalu

For people what have built tank for the contest please place a sign what says your name so we know who’s tank it is :D

# 4

oleh

SodaMeow

12 hari lalu

For Firefly's consideration, instead of just one prize just for the winner, can we have multiple prizes for everyone that enters? Then we can spin the wheel for random prize, it could be for 1 coin, or a rare creature, pet, or dungeon weapon or extra dungeon/quest points. The more you build the more chance of winning by adding your name in the wheel a few times. Just an idea and @ Mr. Monkey when is the deadline? Heh. ~MEOW :D

# 5

oleh

Loki The Witful

11 hari lalu

Interesting, so I am hearing free coins 🤓

# 6

oleh

corpsehusband

11 hari lalu

I can't stop winning ohh dang itt

# 7

oleh

Mr Monkey

10 hari lalu

The contest will end when we have a few more people I think 🤔 I only have 5 people in the contest right now but I think we might can have more prizes maybe for the 🥇 first winner 10k the 🥈 Second placer 3k the 🥉 third placer 1k I don’t know if Firefly will let that so 🤫 XD I want the contest to end on a stream day so Firefly can judge to :D

# 8

oleh

arielindonesia

6 hari lalu

Kapan kontes ini akan berakhir?

Pos 1–8 dari 8