Angeldust

YouTube Twitch Facebook Instagram Discord Twitter
Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

ATTN: Public Unclaim Service

di English di Forum





Pos 11–18 dari 18

Sebelumnya « 1 2


# 11

oleh

isaac the apple

6 bulan lalu


OH THANKS


# 12

oleh

isaac the apple

6 bulan lalu


im waiting for the respost firefly


# 13

oleh

(GM) Witful Loki

3 bulan lalu


I request an unclaim.


# 14

oleh

Firefly

3 bulan lalu


@(GM) Witful Loki: GRANTED


# 15

oleh

BlizzySmalls

2 bulan lalu


I request an unclaim but it is not my land it is untouched land and in my claimed land: X 169735 Y 4819 would it be possible to refund that player? Elpepex01 owns it


# 16

oleh

Firefly

2 bulan lalu


@BlizzySmalls: DENIED (Request was inadmissible.)


# 17

oleh

IAS AMIR

9 hari lalu


I request an unclaim.


# 18

oleh

Firefly

9 hari lalu


@IAS AMIR: GRANTED


Pos 11–18 dari 18

Sebelumnya « 1 2