Angeldust

YouTube Twitch Facebook Instagram Discord Twitter
Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Color Block

di English di Forum





Pos 31–40 dari 43

Sebelumnya « 1 2 3 4 5 » Lanjut


# 31

oleh

Loki The Witful

7 hari lalu


Very likely you are right @Firefly, I just checked when I cleared my web cache it did not clear all of it for some weird reason.


# 32

oleh

Firefly

7 hari lalu


To prevent problems I removed the 'colored block' WebGL version and link. Everyone please start fresh in the 'spray paint' WebGL version :-)


# 33

oleh

(GM) SodaMeow

6 hari lalu


I had a go at using the spray paint and its awesome, I can see so many color combo along with the blocks. Lava and spray can- amazing - its creating patterns that's awesome. Regards to wood chip block -this seems to be the only block where the spray paint goes outside of the block, it can blend colors and tones on the sides. Is it possible to have a narrow nozzle so we spray text (Graffiti), paint spraying on other blocks doesn't have the same vibes. A tiny nozzle for words be awesome, but just a wish list. Already this new feature is fantastic. I have noticed once I press V for the spray paint, as soon as I choose a color, the paint is sprayed on whatever block I have pointed at. Here are some of my testing on the floor of the build alone for those who have not tested go test it. https://imgur.com/LxzmBTb https://imgur.com/FEULmej https://imgur.com/E7sMUBL https://imgur.com/rlizSUu The spray can is another awesome feature, nice work Firefly and thank you for building this. heh! ~Meow


# 34

oleh

Firefly

5 hari lalu


Updated the spray paint WebGL testing version: https://angeldu.st/static/webgl-spraypaint A.) Special items having a user interface dialog, like holo scroll, text sign and tailored panel, now take their active spray paint color into account and get placed with their active color. B.) Direct hotbar item activation (when set in the Controls menu) is now unified with regular item usage so that dialogs and other effects work correctly for all items.


# 35

oleh

Firefly

4 hari lalu


Updated the spray paint WebGL testing version: https://angeldu.st/static/webgl-spraypaint 6.) Goggles no longer affect the in-hand item 3D-model when activated directly from the hotbar. 7.) Game world data (your builds) now actually consistently get saved in the 'Build Alone' game mode. It's good that we tested this.


# 36

oleh

Firefly

3 hari lalu


Updated the spray paint WebGL testing version: https://angeldu.st/static/webgl-spraypaint vi.) Added text input suggestions for all text style and text sign text hints with 'Lorem ipsum' sample text. Also fixed a bug where the period key didn't navigate through emoji suggestions while placing a text sign. vii.) Added @ player name text input suggestions in the chat log. Type @ and browse through player names by their most recent contact with you. Confirming will fill in the selected player name. Typing any character leaves player name lookup mode.


# 37

oleh

Loki The Witful

2 hari lalu


Is love the chat text suggestions for the text commands, and the @ player name is GREAT!!!


# 38

oleh

Loki The Witful

2 hari lalu


So I was using the @ and I have question. Is there a reason you have it when you type a letter it leaves the player name suggestion search? Could we not just have it like the emoji auto fill so if I type letters it will narrow down the player names suggested? I have a lot of players in my friend list and they are all chatting so the @ suggestion changes very fast and often.


# 39

oleh

Loki The Witful

2 hari lalu


Found a Bug in webgl-spraypaint, When placing tailored panels they will change block textured type from the one you selected once they are placed, they seem to shift one down the block inventory line for the textures. https://imgur.com/a/KmMkGJz Seems to only happen in online mode, and yes I did confirm there was no webGL old data or cache by wiping all the old stuff and starting from fresh.


# 40

oleh

Firefly

1 hari lalu


@Loki The Witful: I'll fix the tailored panel so you can test more easily. You're absolutely right it sends the wrong contents, leading to the problems you describe. Won't be a problem on release, but still. Then, I can write books on the @-functionality. It is the most minimal version that adds something very useful, and I believe it is very useful even in this current form. Because when I started thinking of improvements it quickly became a mess, and these are all reasons it is—and might remain—barebones. I'll explain… "Typing a letter" is actually extremely complicated. I personally need @ to work instantly, without typing a letter, because I can not type letters in Cyrillic, Thai and some other scripts. I want and need @ to work on all players around me. Contrast this to emoji, where the picker only shows up if you type two letters after the ':'. Having it start suggesting immediately after @ you wouldn't be able to escape it as long as it can match players names with what you type. It would become a weird, unpredictable text input jail. Then the matching itself would be kinda hard to pull off: we probably want it case insensitive, but the game doesn't have enough understanding of Unicode to do such matching. For emoji we cowardly stick to Latin script like everyone else, but player names would need to match in a script/language-independent way. A third problem is player names like yours: having spaces. Do we match those? The unpredictable text input jail then keeps you trapped even if you type a space in the wrong place. Fourth problem is that I sometimes want to type support@angeldu.st and I don't need the potential visual noise of @Angelio popping up while I'm typing that. It's a minor problem, but still. So that's why I thought: hey, this minimal version is actually pretty decent and avoids several pitfalls. It will let me @ "snake names" and it's probably good enough for common use cases. Maybe I'll eventually discover that it's unworkable like you describe; I might have to see in practice first.


Pos 31–40 dari 43

Sebelumnya « 1 2 3 4 5 » Lanjut