Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

LFG ~ Building

di English di Forum

Pos 1–6 dari 6

OP

oleh

lambertio

7 tahun lalu

Salutations all, I was just wondering if anyone has a group on any world where i could join in on building, I've not been here for long however it seems the world i was cast into is pretty much dead, I've only seen people in my "homeland" when i first logged in not since, Anyhow im getting of topic, I'm just wanting somewhere i can build, with people of whom don't mind having a natter, thanks a lot. -Lambertio

# 2

oleh

Midori

7 tahun lalu

We have many people that will love you to build with them at discord https://discord.gg/sHEkRvs especiall Joekyu and obi2000

# 3

oleh

DatScout

7 tahun lalu

ye w0t m8

# 4

oleh

SolvageAD

7 tahun lalu

@lambertio Greetings Lambertio, As previously stated above, the Angeldust community has a variety of players which would love to play with you in-game. Further more, you may join a number of user-created Discord servers to communicate and make more friends as well. Currently, Angeldust does not have any other form of communication besides through in-game text and through the forums so most users use Discord instead. Feel free to chat with any of the members through in-game means or through their Discord servers to find the right kind of group that fits your playstyle. ~ Solvage

# 5

oleh

lambertio

7 tahun lalu

Awesome! Thank you all, I will join discord later and hope to build with and wander the wilds with you soon ^_^

# 6

oleh

warrble

7 tahun lalu

i love building too just wish grifers were not such a problem

Pos 1–6 dari 6