Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Painting of houses. New tool - brush.

in English in Forums

Bericht 1–5 van 5

OP

door

Mister_Master

2 jaren geleden

Painting of houses. New tool - brush. The game has the ability to recolor the character's clothing, and a different painting just suggests itself -> painting of buildings. I am aware of the technological complexity of the implementation of this idea, therefore I suggest using existing game models. I propose to introduce a new tool - a brush (its model is already in the resources of the game, when painting the character's clothing) and I propose to paint only plaster existing colors, blocks and so that it would not be an "abuse" and bypass the need to buy all types of plaster, the cost tools - brush, should be the total cost of all types of plasters. You can paint one type of plaster into another type of plaster, this will allow the player to create houses from plaster, change the color of the plaster block to a certain color, the entire color of the plaster block changes to the player's chosen color, etc. e. there is no need for the player to rebuild the building if he wants to change its color or plaster color in it. P.S: Sorry for my clumsy english.

# 2

door

Mister_Master

2 jaren geleden

I probably did not speak quite correctly due to the fact that English is not my Spoken language. Painting brush, one type of plaster for another color of plaster territorially, i.e. throughout 1 square of territory, the territory owned by the player Otherwise, the tool is a brush, it makes no sense for its functioning, if it paints 1 block at a time = block replacement. The point is to paint a large scale plaster at a time.

# 3

door

Mister_Master

2 jaren geleden

The point is to save the player from the routine. in order to change the color of the plaster, now it is necessary to rebuild the whole building, and thanks to the tool - a brush, it will be possible to give the city a uniform look, or to introduce variety into it colors. Perhaps the painting should be carried out not geographically, but using the allocation of def. area. since players build buildings not by territory, but chaotically. Or provide the opportunity to paint only one side of the block, so that the view inside the house can be different from the view outside the house.

# 4

door

michalwwe

2 jaren geleden

as if true, but how do you return the money for the purchased blocks now? Don't you think it can take a long time?

# 5

door

Hummm

2 jaren geleden

@michalwwe ... sorry bro: ALL purchases are final. No refunds. No returns.

Bericht 1–5 van 5