Bogos binted

in English in Forums

Bericht 1–10 van 14

1 2 » Volgende

OP

door

fatih+

2 jaren geleden

I want to write a complaint about android typing on AngelDust but bc my broken English I just gonna explain it. When you write something in holoscrool horizontally the keyboard icon pop out so you can't see the text you're writing and if you write long text vertically it's just gonna be so long that you can't see what you're typing example: Credits for Ruan taking this pic https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/739848644101931028/935201395110469662/Screenshot_20220124-125447_Angeldust.jpg https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/739848644101931028/935201431575728148/Screenshot_20220124-125512_Angeldust.jpg Suggestion: maybe make it so you follow the text you're writing instead of making it smaller, or add a copy and paste option for it so no one mess up the grammar again, mostly me. Well that's my complaint hopefully you can fix it :D

# 2

door

Angelio

2 jaren geleden

Nice keyboard Ruan ! :-D

# 3

door

Firefly

2 jaren geleden

@fatih+: the horizontal layout isn't supposed to look like that! The keyboard should push the content upwards and make sure you can see the text entry box. I've tested this on my devices (as well as on iOS) and this works. It might be a bug in either your keyboard or the Android version you're running. Still, it might be a good (better) idea to indeed follow the text at full size on the right side of the entry box. I could add an overflow indicator to the left side, so you'd see something like: "… and this is a long sentence|" Where '…' is the overflow indicator and '|' is the cursor. I'll see what I can do about this. I want to do an Angeldust v3.19 release in Feb/Mar 2022, so I could include a fix like this if I can make it work.

# 4

door

UNIX

2 jaren geleden

OoOoO Angeldust V3.19 Release Either In Feb/Mar 2022 Aight I Noted That :)) And Then I Will See What Is The New Update Feature! :D :D :D

# 5

door

Firefly

2 jaren geleden

@fatih+: I think overflowing ('text following') would also be good for typing chat messages so your text doesn't get miniscule. Disadvantage here is that you can't see all your text if you run on. I'm pretty sure other text fields can keep the scaling behavior, though maybe the e-mail address field during registering is also a good candidate for overflowing. What do you/others think? @UNIX: don't get your hopes up, it's just a bug fix release. Nice to have, but hardly a game changer.

# 6

door

fatih+

2 jaren geleden

Seem good for me, but can you also make copy and paste for android 👉👈

# 7

door

Firefly

2 jaren geleden

Copying text from the chat log should work already. Copy/paste everywhere on Android/iOS is something for later. It'll take a ton of time that I'd rather spend on other things at the moment.

# 8

door

Hummm

2 jaren geleden

+1 fatih ... enable copy/paste sounds like the right solution. C/P works on Mac, but not on iOS. (nor Android per fatih)

# 9

door

Hummm

2 jaren geleden

@fatih: buy a Mac!

# 10

door

fatih+

2 jaren geleden

Me no have moni

Bericht 1–10 van 14

1 2 » Volgende