help please

in English in Forums

Bericht 21–29 van 29

Vorige « 1 2 3

# 21

door

Firefly

1 jaar geleden

After the website had given errors left and right, there were another few players stuck in a limbo state. I'm restarting the game server at the moment to make sure everything runs smoothly again. Will investigate this later on to see if I can fix it permanently. EDIT: server is back up and running—report here if you're still having issues!

# 22

door

niorissa

1 jaar geleden

Hi. Im niorissa.i cant sign in used my. Niorissa.but. the. New acc was ok..iwant to retrieve my. Old acc. Im. Hope. U can help me what. Im going. To do

# 23

door

Firefly

1 jaar geleden

@niorissa: you should be able to sign in again now, let me know if it doesn't work. Unfortunately I'll be gone for a few hours now, but I think it's all working! :D

# 24

door

JeremyDarkling

1 jaar geleden

the same problem for two days

# 25

door

(GM) SodaMeow

1 jaar geleden

Fixed, thank you Firefly!

# 26

door

niorissa

1 jaar geleden

Hi. Firefly..im. happy. Cauz. Im. Back.in my. Old. Acc. Niorissa..i can sign now..and. play enjoyed. The. Game...thank. u. So. Much. For. Fixing..im. so. Happy..and. also. Thanks. To. U. Soda. Sir..i. recover. My. Niorissas. Acc..tnx. again

# 27

door

Firefly

1 jaar geleden

@JeremyDarkling: did you check again at the time of posting? As far as I can tell your account and connection should be working again. Also: sorry for the troubles these past few days… the cause of this is outside of my control and I'm trying my best to deal with it. I've been running Angeldust without any downtime for years so it's tough to see these interruptions lately. I'll do my best to improve things!

# 28

door

FrozySky

1 jaar geleden

Hello

# 29

door

Firefly

1 jaar geleden

Hi @FrozySky—are you having problems with the game or just being friendly? :D General note: I think the recent problems were caused by maintenance tasks running into resource constraints outside of my control. With yesterday's server restart I optimized this daily process from about 90 minutes down to 10 minutes, which should prevent a lot of problems.

Bericht 21–29 van 29

Vorige « 1 2 3