Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Eletrod Location update

in English in Forums

Bericht 1–3 van 3

OP

door

Eletrod

1 jaar geleden

Hey everyone, Eletrod is having a little update for more locations to discover. Anyone who is interrested on adding locations accessible from Eletrod for everyone is welcome to friend me and send me a private message about it. Check out to know more about the update : https://youtu.be/6hloMlw53BY

# 2

door

Firefly

1 jaar geleden

Can you, o mysterious Eletrod, explain a bit who or what you are and why people should consider submitting something meant by "locations to discover"? The video didn't really explain this; any info for newcomers is welcome!

# 3

door

Angelio

1 jaar geleden

I builded Eletrod, Eletrod is a wonder and a hub. It's meant for players to not only discover Eletrod but also as many place as possible around the world by visiting the hub part of the kingdom. There are 4 types of places : Wonders, Hubs, Bioms, Non-Wonder/Build that are not a wonder. By submitting new locations to discover wherether it is one of those 4 categories i mentionned, players can enjoy the place(s) that you allow them to visit easly just by coming at Eletrod and then choose one of the 4 huge building in which you can find all the teleportations inside. You also help Eletrod to become more and more usefull for the community to go almost anywhere they want. Feel free to ask any questions

Bericht 1–3 van 3