Millionaire
in English
in Forums
Berichten
Bericht 41–50 van 57
Vorige « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » Volgende
door
Loki The Witful
2 maanden geleden
WOW GG! so many getting the millions of coins.
door
Kamikaze Justice
2 maanden geleden
Thank you, Mr Monkey. If I told you my secret, I'd have to kill you ;)
door
IAS AMIR
1 maand geleden
Congratulations 👏 to @Kamikaze Justice on hitting 20M coins!!
Soon you will be #1!
So many medals, so many coins. What's the secret of your energy??
door
Kamikaze Justice
1 maand geleden
Thank you, IAS AMIR. Being an insomniac helps a lot!
door
Firefly
1 maand geleden
Congratulations @KJ for getting 20MM! Just 100K more coins now and you'll be at the top spot of the Coins leaderboard!
door
Firefly
1 maand geleden
Less than 32K to go now! :D
door
Firefly
1 maand geleden
The absolute madman did it; HUGE congratulations on taking the top spot @Kamikaze Justice! And I see there is no sign of stopping :D
(Also @Adede just climbed to spot #17!)
door
Kamikaze Justice
1 maand geleden
Thanks...
If Hummm didn't go on a much deserved vacation from many years of grinding, I'd still be chasing him.
door
Loki The Witful
1 maand geleden
WOW GG Kamikaze Justice!!! Just changed the whole course of history!!!
Bericht 41–50 van 57
Vorige « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » Volgende