Angeldust

YouTube Twitch Facebook Instagram Discord Twitter
Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Angeldust Live! #586

in English in Forums





Bericht 1–9 van 9

1


OP

door

Firefly

24 dagen geleden


Oh no! It's a major "Stewie moment" this weekend. I tried to find a good time to livestream, but I'm completely booked the upcoming days. I'll do my best to make it up to you next weekend with hopefully a cool demo of what I've been working on the past week. Promise! In the meantime you can post here to get a pet snack if you don't have it yet. I'll also try my best to be on the Discord voice chat thing in about 45 minutes (19.00h CEST) to watch a special event.


# 2

door

IAS AMIR

24 dagen geleden


Waiting for next weekend stream and know any new updates related to new block! For pet snack- @pucanh wants to have a pet snack and @Amir- too 👀!


# 3

door

Loki The Witful

24 dagen geleden


No worries Mr Firefly, have a good one and hopefully see you next week.


# 4

door

(GM) SodaMeow

22 dagen geleden


One huge pet cookie for the player @pucanh - requesting on their behalf, because they are vietnamese players. TYSM firefly!


# 5

door

Firefly

21 dagen geleden


Thanks for mediating @(GM) SodaMeow! I've awarded some pet snacks left and right :-)


# 6

door

(GM) SodaMeow

20 dagen geleden


@pucanh says THANKS to Firefly, me and IAS in game!=D Can I have a pet snack to tame other things.....heh!


# 7

door

INFORMANTE

20 dagen geleden


THE GOAT (Me) IS BACK 🐐🇨🇴 Lie, Lie haha


# 8

door

Firefly

17 dagen geleden


Eagle eyed viewers will have noticed the stream is now up on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPOaRvhNd3I


# 9

door

(GM) SodaMeow

16 dagen geleden


Looks Even better!


Bericht 1–9 van 9

1